Racing April Daily Punt- The Championswamps and a farewell to the Queen

juice t

#TheExers
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NE Patriots, Manchester United
Thread starter #1
No, Queen Elizabeth hasn't quite carked it to the disappointment of the republican movement, but Winx is finishing up on April 13th... and after that, all we've got left is So Si Bon to laugh at

EDIT AFTER THE DONCASTER:

GlenBoss.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
No, Queen Elizabeth hasn't quite carked it to the disappointment of the republican movement, but Winx is finishing up on April 13th... and after that, all we've got left is So Si Bon to laugh at
Heard on the news that the actual Queen is giving up driving on the roads. I was shocked.. because i had no idea she drove! She apparently will drive on her own properties though. am glad i am not one of her corgis!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just read a story where the Sire Wanted went through the sales ring and got passed in for $30k. Granted he was a dud at stud (poetry by me) but surely you could make a small profit with him given he sired a group 1 winner or by selling him to China or something

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
No. But a quick glance at its form suggests it’s got none. Looks overbet like so many Japanese are here.
Backing the Japanese in Australia has been a quick road to the poor house for a while now- they only send their C-D graders these days who are genuinely camels.

king rising

Club Legend
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Very much looking forward to the battle Probabeel vs Castelvecchio in the sires. Both the class horses of the field imo who will relish 1400 and will be absolutely flying late. Expect them to pick up the leaders at around the 100 metre mark and battle it out to the line. Could be a quinella job.

FallingLiefs

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
thought yourdeels run is overrated.

horses side by side it ran along with it for much of straight. taking away the tomato sauce, was about 1L superior to the eye. hardly jumping all over that NZ 2yo form.

Top Bottom