Racing April Daily Punt- The Championswamps and a farewell to the Queen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mazza1234678

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
i don't get what he was supposed to do? should he have gone back to last? The ride was fine. it was always an unsuitable barrier and pierata had the perfect run and is a genuine horse.
watched the race again, as i stated above could of elected to go through the gap but didnt

tombomb

Club Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
watched the race again, as i stated above could of elected to go through the gap but didnt
yeah, i just watched the final 600 again. No idea what you guys are talking about. there was never any run 'on the outside'. certainly not like the way you are describing. The ride was fine. He could have tried to check out around champagne cuddles, but would have lost 2 lengths if he tried that.

Mazza1234678

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
yeah, i just watched the final 600 again. No idea what you guys are talking about. there was never any run 'on the outside'. certainly not like the way you are describing. The ride was fine. He could have tried to check out around champagne cuddles, but would have lost 2 lengths if he tried that.
yeah thats what im referring to

i personally think that was the better option, the horse needs clear air, was never winning on the rail

tombomb

Club Legend
AFL Club
Sydney
yeah thats what im referring to

i personally think that was the better option, the horse needs clear air, was never winning on the rail
he could have wiped out about 5 horses if he tried that. It was an unfortunate position he was in, that wasn't the jockey's fault. I don't think he cost you your money if you backed bulls.

Top Bottom