Racing April Daily Punt- The Championswamps and a farewell to the Queen

Remove this Banner Ad

No, Queen Elizabeth hasn't quite carked it to the disappointment of the republican movement, but Winx is finishing up on April 13th... and after that, all we've got left is So Si Bon to laugh at
Heard on the news that the actual Queen is giving up driving on the roads. I was shocked.. because i had no idea she drove! She apparently will drive on her own properties though. am glad i am not one of her corgis!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read a story where the Sire Wanted went through the sales ring and got passed in for $30k. Granted he was a dud at stud (poetry by me) but surely you could make a small profit with him given he sired a group 1 winner or by selling him to China or something

not a bad field of goodish ordinary sprinters
got my bases covered, Pierata in the Wet, Vega Magic in the dry!

If Vega Magic can win a TJ first up I'll give the game away

No. But a quick glance at its form suggests it’s got none. Looks overbet like so many Japanese are here.

Backing the Japanese in Australia has been a quick road to the poor house for a while now- they only send their C-D graders these days who are genuinely camels.

Very much looking forward to the battle Probabeel vs Castelvecchio in the sires. Both the class horses of the field imo who will relish 1400 and will be absolutely flying late. Expect them to pick up the leaders at around the 100 metre mark and battle it out to the line. Could be a quinella job.

Probabeel smacked up Yourdeel who went like the best thing since sliced bread in NZ last weekend.. leaning her way

thought yourdeels run is overrated.

horses side by side it ran along with it for much of straight. taking away the tomato sauce, was about 1L superior to the eye. hardly jumping all over that NZ 2yo form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back