Racing April Daily Punt- The Championswamps and a farewell to the Queen

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just looking at the form for tomorrow ...at work.... and noticed that the overseas horse Clearly has run 3rd in a listed and 4th in a group 3 and only won $28k in prizemoney (not a variable i use in form study btw)? our cat maidens win more for finishing better than 10th in 10 maidens. Why is prizemoney so low over there?

Just looking at the form for tomorrow ...at work.... and noticed that the overseas horse Clearly has run 3rd in a listed and 4th in a group 3 and only won $28k in prizemoney (not a variable i use in form study btw)? our cat maidens win more for finishing better than 10th in 10 maidens. Why is prizemoney so low over there?

Because its all about breeding over there and they don't have the jolly green giant tipping endless amounts of money in.

We also punt a shitload more than them - most people on course over there are betting 5EW at most - the tote operators thought we were lunatics when we started putting 100 quid bets into the placepot etc.

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Because its all about breeding over there and they don't have the jolly green giant tipping endless amounts of money in.

We also punt a shitload more than them - most people on course over there are betting 5EW at most - the tote operators thought we were lunatics when we started putting 100 quid bets into the placepot etc.
i dont get how this is sustainable then
especially at the prices of some horses.

i dont get how this is sustainable then
especially at the prices of some horses.

Look at the owners - sheiks; emperors; kings and queens - they literally have a bottomless pit of money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton

Sure you did

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Would love to know how much Racing NSW has spent concerning the MSM coverage Winx is getting.

Have been on all prep and probs jumping off once she gets to her right race but SPRIGHT looks way too short now (Yaweh's best of the day). Has a very ordinary record against horses she meets here most of who have had her measure on multiple occasions plus she is going to get a mile back in the field. I'd rather back Winter Bride to get the first run in the straight and beat her again.

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Have been on all prep and probs jumping off once she gets to her right race but SPRIGHT looks way too short now (Yaweh's best of the day). Has a very ordinary record against horses she meets here most of who have had her measure on multiple occasions plus she is going to get a mile back in the field. I'd rather back Winter Bride to get the first run in the straight and beat her again.

Invincibella is a silly price.
Super honest.

d-mac3276

Premiership Player
Mar 8, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon,Storm,La Lakers
Quick question here. Got a deposit bonus bet offer from Pointsbet, is the bonus bet a single bet of the total or can it be broken down into increments?

Back