Racing April Daily Punt- The Championswamps and a farewell to the Queen

See I don't get it, I had literally 1 problem with reception, and it spanned 15 minutes either side of the QE, and I was still getting bets on during that time.

This. Didn’t have a problem all day maybe 5 minutes around the QE but that’s about it.

Watts4Dinner

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2012
Licking Vince’s Date.
AFL Club
Geelong
i will go zero
no time for breasts anymore
too much time working out who gets the iron Throne
my money... in a me too world its got to be a female.. but Danaeris is too obvious.. so Cersai...

B689A339-45DC-487C-85BB-E24F229885E2.jpeg

rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
No one is paying 100k for Trapeze Artist ffs. Mind boggling.

Might only have one bet Saturday...
Surely Loving Gaby wins the Champagne Stakes
No value surely. She's a chance but hardly a moral.

Side note to Gaby is her dam Maastricht who was a bit of a muncher, hopefully her progeny not turning out the same.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
No one is paying 100k for Trapeze Artist ffs. Mind boggling.

No value surely. She's a chance but hardly a moral.

Side note to Gaby is her dam Maastricht who was a bit of a muncher, hopefully her progeny not turning out the same.

s**t, just saw the price. Thought it was near $5 yesterday, which was value IMO.

Going to spec SUNDAY STAR in the Nell Gwyn at Newmarket tonight - 1 to win, triple the place.

It's two best runs last season where the last two before going out and wasn't far off Angel's Hideaway and Mot Juste who re appose here at much shorter quotes. A zephyr of improvement and it could be right in the mix.

king rising

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Going to spec SUNDAY STAR in the Nell Gwyn at Newmarket tonight - 1 to win, triple the place.

It's two best runs last season where the last two before going out and wasn't far off Angel's Hideaway and Mot Juste who re appose here at much shorter quotes. A zephyr of improvement and it could be right in the mix.
It is a very enticing card. Good horses starting to come back. Particularly excited to see what well backed first starter in race 6 from the Appleby yard can do. A starspangledbanner filly, unusual to see from Godolphin.

king rising

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Qabala is a filly with stacks of potential. Sat off them and stormed home to win against the pattern of the day where the rail was on fire. A real group 1 player In the next few months i reckon

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Scout in the Champagne. Looked s**t on the weekend up in Brisbane over 1000m, clearly needed a lot further, and is a blowout chance with the sharp rise in distance. $61.

Back