Racing April Daily Punt- The Championswamps and a farewell to the Queen

Remove this Banner Ad

Phew. Well done lads.

First time he really travelled up on the turn, was confident from there. Secures a small win on the day for me, I'll take it.

20/04/2019

Randwick: (1 Best Bet)

Best Bet:

Race 6: (1) Castelvecchio (Fixed Price (Win) $3.50)

Castelvecchio has been fantastic to watch in all of its 4 starts to its career. Winning its first 2 starts at huge double figure odds from near to last on both occasions and storming home to win most impressively. After re-watch all 4 starts Castelvecchio has had the most impressive thing in watching was how strong to the line he was and after passing the winning post the way he was still wanting more indicates to me that 1600 metres today is perfectly suited.

Exactly what I thought would happen :)

Hope you guys got on like I did :)

He was handled really well by the trainer - didn't get caught up trying for a Slipper, just set him for the right race and got the choccies.

Always nice when a plan comes off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's been a punters pal in the past but he's VERYYYY very short here Osborne Bulls. $2.60?? Couldn't possibly take that.

Interesting Le Romain trimming up big time - if he gets a nice positive ride from that gate he's good enough for sure. Blinkers on.

He's been a punters pal in the past but he's VERYYYY very short here Osborne Bulls. $2.60?? Couldn't possibly take that.

Interesting Le Romain trimming up big time - if he gets a nice positive ride from that gate he's good enough for sure. Blinkers on.
i can see it getting boxed in and will fly home late for second

otherwise it is the clear top horse here

I'm on Youngstar E/W.

A lot of horses under the odds today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back