Racing April Daily Punt- The Championswamps and a farewell to the Queen

Remove this Banner Ad

santa is stupidly short anyway. will easily start in the black and bookies just cashing in on easy money at the moment.

they could put up anything above $1.50 and the aussies would take it.

take out the TJ and world handicap ratings have it a coin toss between it and beat the clock and ones on it's home turf. i'd also have reservations on backing a 33 start 6yo coming off a massive spike and having to travel. massive complete failure risk.

santa is stupidly short anyway. will easily start in the black and bookies just cashing in on easy money at the moment.

they could put up anything above $1.50 and the aussies would take it.

take out the TJ and world handicap ratings have it a coin toss between it and beat the clock and ones on it's home turf. i'd also have reservations on backing a 33 start 6yo coming off a massive spike and having to travel. massive complete failure risk.
Viddora’s chance Liefsy?

well i don't rate the mare, so i can't say high.

i'd be surprised if we can go to HK and our 2nd stringers get the job done. don't think thats too offensive given her G1 wins are a very soft Moir and Winterbottom.

Do you consider SAL a 2nd stringer as well? 8 Gp1 starts for 5 wins including TJ, VRC classic, Straddie, Goodwood, RC. Consistently raced and beaten the best sprinters in Aus.

A couple of multis to make it interesting
Beauty Generation > Santa Ana Lane> Pakistan Star (place) = $6.50

As above plus West Coast Eagles at the line for odds of $12.40

Pakisan Star is the Melbourne of world racing - THE most overhyped horse of the last decade.

I can. He’s a better sprinter than Chautauqua was when he went over there and he’s against a worse field

Possibly but he is hardly a horse that strings multiple effortless wins together which is what I would want in a horse that price. Also gets back so needs luck to go his way at times.

Possibly but he is hardly a horse that strings multiple effortless wins together which is what I would want in a horse that price. Also gets back so needs luck to go his way at times.

Agree with this. Top quality at his best but would be looking for $4 + in that field with the travel and his racing style.

Do you consider SAL a 2nd stringer as well? 8 Gp1 starts for 5 wins including TJ, VRC classic, Straddie, Goodwood, RC. Consistently raced and beaten the best sprinters in Aus.

Two starts ago crossed the line WFA adjusted with a washed up Brave Smash. As I sad - superb on his day but hardly the bulletproof picket fencer you'd take the tomato sauce on in a race like this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was watching Megazone weave through... what I miss?

Assume it kept trying to lay in behind the leader but every time it was making good head way in the straight the jockey stopped riding. Happened 3 or 4 times. Dead set looked like how I would ride a horse in the straight if I didn't want it to win.

Wtf sky racing

Just put sunny coast on sky 2, -5mins, only for pinjarra to go -40secs past jump time so they let pinjarra jump on sky 1 then instantly sub it for sky 2 and watch the horses mill around on sky 2. So I watch pinj on sky 2 and get back on sky 1 in time for sunny coast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back