April - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A preview of the Doncaster Mile is up on puntersmail.com, if you want a second opinion on the race. Also there is previews of other races at Sydney and Melb. Follow me on twitter for to date betting related news for racedays!

Caulfield

R1 ANNIVERSARY BELLE e/w
R2 SPARKS ALIGHT e/w
R3 SILKSTONE SPECIAL e/w
R4 CLASSY CHLOE win
R5 CROSS OF GOLD e/w
R6 TESTA MY PATIENCE big each way here. Box tri 2,9,10,11,12
R7 RED TYPHOON e/w
R8 RESCUE MISSION e/w

What a painful way to start the day.

4 bets

3 e/w bets all running 4th.

And having a big dip at driefontein who I was going to avoid but had to take the $2.80 on offer.

Going to follow a little tip I got for bendigo R1 today, No 6. Speedy Graphito to hopefully stop this rut.

Randwick r3 going to take Show a Lion Heart which looks like a bit of value to me at 20s

Popped on a treble today

Sheilas Star (Ade) - Landing (Syd) - Streama (Syd) $6.99

Hopefully go better than last weeks effort

Surprised to see Sheila's Star get pipped in Adelaide mate. I didn't see the run. What went wrong?

Surprised to see Sheila's Star get pipped in Adelaide mate. I didn't see the run. What went wrong?

I am still crying about this.

Dipped when she jumped, and again in the straight, just raced flat in her final 100 after comfortably leading the whole way.

Not only did I lose that treble which I had a go at, but I got Sheila at $9 off a bookies site I won't name.

Then yesterday I forgot to back Pampellone, vomited in my mouth when I saw what it paid.

My licks turned so having a quiet week this week :eek:

I am still crying about this.

Dipped when she jumped, and again in the straight, just raced flat in her final 100 after comfortably leading the whole way.

Not only did I lose that treble which I had a go at, but I got Sheila at $9 off a bookies site I won't name.

Then yesterday I forgot to back Pampellone, vomited in my mouth when I saw what it paid.

My licks turned so having a quiet week this week :eek:

Geeezus!!!! Can ya PM me the bookie site?

Yeah I saw Pampellone run as well. I hadn't seen any previous races so was unsure of any pattern but I knew African Pulse was too short. Not sure what's happened to that thing. Since it beat Karuta Queen on Cup Day and had a spell it hasn't been the same.

Traded in Race 6 at Wagga looks a good bet.

Unbeaten in 2 starts and won maiden over 1800m.

First look at 2000m but should be right in it.

I'm having a little go today.

Flemington

R1 UMADEEUS e/w hasn't shown much in his last couple of runs but back to 1200 today and might be a sneaky knockout chance here in a small field at big odds.
R2 UNDERESTIMATION e/w
R3 FLASH OF DOUBT e/w
R4 MR RIGGS e/w the big fella loves a slow track
R5 FAWKNER Win
R6 PRACTICED e/w boxed tri and first4 1,3,6,10,11
R7 HOTHAM HEIGHTS e/w
R8 MIDNIGHT LOUIE e/w

Quaddie

5,10,13/1,3,6,10,11/2,7/3,5,10,11 33%

Heavy at Flem? Difficult day at Gawler but could be very profitable with some luck

R1 IT'S THE TRUTH
R2 KING RODNEY
R3 SPIRIT LINE
R4 QUENCH THE THIRST
R5 CLEARLY PASSIONATE - still don't rate the favourite ANDRONICA
R6 KINGS SPEECH
R7 NELCITUS
R8 UMALUKA

Still working quad , what a headf***! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heavy at Flem? Difficult day at Gawler but could be very profitable with some luck

R1 IT'S THE TRUTH
R2 KING RODNEY
R3 SPIRIT LINE
R4 QUENCH THE THIRST
R5 CLEARLY PASSIONATE - still don't rate the favourite ANDRONICA
R6 KINGS SPEECH
R7 NELCITUS
R8 UMALUKA

Still working quad , what a headf***! ;)

Somehow failed to realise there was a ninth race :eek:...

R9 ROSE OF NIRVANA

Quad 3,5,7,8 / 1,4,9,11 / 3,5,6,11,15 / 1,3,7,11,12

Jellybean jack in the last at gosford should be winning today. Went out one of the favorites last start where it missed the start badly and rocketed home for 3rd.

Taken Backbone in the St Leger. Back to 57.5 under the set weights and penalties. Hopefully a good run.

Already missed out on Eastward in Race 3.

Pinjarra race 4 no. 5 - Friar's Tip. (about 40 minutes away)

Full brother of Goose,a very underrated 1800-2400 horse in WA. The word from the stable is that Friar's is even better and definitely has a prettier running style (although not hard when compared to Goose)

Will be his first time around after 2 very solid trial runs (won both). Has drawn a wide barrier but really shouldn't be a big issue in a country maiden field.

If he's anything like Goose he can run all day.

That last two minutes of the game knocked the wind out my sails for today, I thought we were home and then threw it away.

$50 each way on #3 GREYMATES in race 7 at Pinjarra to ease the pain.

That last two minutes of the game knocked the wind out my sails for today, I thought we were home and then threw it away.

$50 each way on #3 GREYMATES in race 7 at Pinjarra to ease the pain.

Twas a frantic last 2 minutes that's for sure. Bombers hit the front, flick it over to TVN and finally see Mr O'Ceirin salute to cover the previously mentioned bets and flick it back to see the Pies back in front.

Wide Geelong Quaddie

Geelong R5 3 , 4 , 8
Geelong R6 F
Geelong R7 8 , 9 , 10
Geelong R8 3 , 2 , 6 , 9 , 11

@ 10%

Paid more than I expected given the prices each of the winners paid! Shouldn't have gone the field in the 2nd leg....lazy :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back