Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants some legitimate tips.. listen to the trainers they have on RSN on the early mail just before 7am the last two weeks they have been on fire tipped a $19 shot yesterday at sandown a $23 shot today at Pakenham.

If anyone wants some legitimate tips.. listen to the trainers they have on RSN on the early mail just before 7am the last two weeks they have been on fire tipped a $19 shot yesterday at sandown a $23 shot today at Pakenham.
Currently listening to 3WNC podcast too

I can't see Mr Quickie getting anywhere near it. It's no good

Agreed - been hyped to the shizen off that Makybe Diva run last year which looks a complete and utter fluke #hasnone

🤷‍♂️ Very open race IMO
Other one I’m interested in is Shared Ambition- reeks of a Waller special - has a great record of Doncaster winners

If Shared Ambition can win this over a mile I will walk away from the game #hasnone

🤷‍♂️ Very open race IMO
Other one I’m interested in is Shared Ambition- reeks of a Waller special - has a great record of Doncaster winners
Very open race. Expecting boss to slip up on the fence with Brandenburg and think here we go again. Or Waller to turn a yulong horse into a Doncaster winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he’s a cat but how are they beating Dalasan?
3 wide for a portion of a very fast All-Star mile, finished strong
Gets to 1800, and level weights with horses with far inferior formlines
It looks the most obvious bet of the day across all the cards mainly cos of the massive drop in class

I’ve been burned at Morph too many times so just can’t touch for my own sanity but I’d expect it to jump sub 2s

If u were to get on id get in early

It looks the most obvious bet of the day across all the cards mainly cos of the massive drop in class

I’ve been burned at Morph too many times so just can’t touch for my own sanity but I’d expect it to jump sub 2s

If u were to get on id get in early
I think Garner is just as much best of the day as Dalasan

I like Garner but Dalasaan looks the most obvious bet of the day

It’s like a Top 4 team in the AFL going up against a VFL side
Yeah you’re right
At $1.85 as much as I like the horse I can’t be on him
Old man Leon has ****ed around it’s prep big time and now another jockey change (yes covid is a factor there)

Yeah you’re right
At $1.85 as much as I like the horse I can’t be on him
Old man Leon has f’ed around it’s prep big time and now another jockey change (yes covid is a factor there)
Yep same for me

There’s not a lot of clear cut faves in VIC and NSW so I’d expect it to jump even shorter than that as well once mugs money comes into play

Love the early mail. How good is the breakfast club on 927, Harford is a gun and makes everyone around him better in my opinion

The light weight on Brandenburg has me liking it a lot

Fits the form of this race to a tee

This also reeks of the type of race where the campaigner bossy finds a way to get it over the line

Did the exact same on Brutal in this race last year with the light weight and just gave it a peach

There is no chance in hell I’m not on here

Very open race. Expecting boss to slip up on the fence with Brandenburg and think here we go again. Or Waller to turn a yulong horse into a Doncaster winner.
Yep I think a lot of people are picturing Boss to do this and just get a dream run on the heavy track, pretty sure that’s how he played it with Brutal last year

No way I’m missing out

All over Imaging if the track is heavy in the Doncaster. Wet track form Jungle Ruler like and in the right Donny stable. Same with Pierata in the Tommy Smith. I would say take the double but would be very confident the running double would pay more on the day. Or given my wet track confidence the rain will go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back