Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about from a punters perspective
They have been made an offer by the TAB that they have duly accepted

Might be a fair bit to this to play out
TAB can comfortably cover this under the palp rule.

If the total ticket for 4 legs winning is worth $660 it's not hard to prove that 3 legs winning is not worth 100K

I'm one of these punters affected.
I took advantage of the cash out after the 3rd leg in Sydney with a $104218.75 cash offer which was naturally accepted. I then withdrew $104,000 with the money to be deposited into my bank account which would normally happen on Monday morning.
Thing is, had the offer only been for anything under $400, I would have let it go and let the quaddie ride. As it turned out, my anchor won the last leg and I would have collected $660.
My account has since been frozen. Will be an interesting few days ahead. Will keep you all posted on the final result.
Did u have a heart attack when u saw that amount?

I would have lol

TAB can comfortably cover this under the palp rule.

If the total ticket for 4 legs winning is worth $660 it's not hard to prove that 3 legs winning is not worth 100K
Agree but what potentially complicates matters is the nature of the cash out offer that courts may view differently

Its not as if random funds just popped into someone's account.

TAB made an offer that has been accepted by the punter.

Wonder if anyone will take them on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You surprised by the $4 on offer ?

Field has fallen away. Only Addeyybb the threat and not sure how strong the form is from that race

Stunned - it is a two furlong better horse than Addeyb who is not G1 quality at a global level. It should be 6/4 just like LG was.

Is every bit as good a horse if not better than LG (maybe exluding LG's last win). What price would she be?

Just watched a replay of the Port Adelaide guineas and can't wait to have another crack at Selica! Forget it ever went around.
Still waiting to see daylight.

Likewise Playoffs who got absolutely hammered on the home turn, hopefully he'll be a good price for the SA Derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back