Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's got a bit about her Amangiri
Who can forget the roar when she saluted in the last on Cox Plate Day #thegreatgame
Ran well first up, $26 is way overs, will start shorter for sure

I thought she was disappointing first up on a track that should have suited her down to the ground - and she was spruiked by many then too. Think she'll need a leader bias to win - generally by this time of the carnival its becoming a swoopers track. Also think she is short of G1 quality at WFA

Haven't been contacted by anyone from TAB as of today. Day 3 of frozen accounts. Could get messy....
A friend of mine in same boat got contacted yesterday
Message was firstly an apology and that someone will be in touch to discuss individual circumstances with a view towards getting some compensation in acknowledgement of the f up.

Good luck with the class action but suggest there will be a number dropping off if they accept TABs bonus bets lure

No one is getting paid for a 3rd party software glitch. Not a small glitch where they can absorb. This would heavily affect the TABs bottom line and there is 0 chance of anyone getting full payment.

Siding with the bookies here, a rare occurrence.
Agree its clearly a software bungle but what makes this a little different IMO is ordinary contract law and how a court views the "offer" made to the punter to cash in their quad.

I think they have next to Buckleys but the TABs cageyness on this suggests they don't feel they are on the strongest ground

I thought she was disappointing first up on a track that should have suited her down to the ground - and she was spruiked by many then too. Think she'll need a leader bias to win - generally by this time of the carnival its becoming a swoopers track. Also think she is short of G1 quality at WFA
First up at a mile leading a fast race against fitter horses. She stuck on well and will improve second up

Lawyers only looking at class action as it’s a nice earner for them.

Whatever the outcome can see this been the end of cashout quaddies. Betting companies won’t want to run that risk again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A friend of mine in same boat got contacted yesterday
Message was firstly an apology and that someone will be in touch to discuss individual circumstances with a view towards getting some compensation in acknowledgement of the f up.

Good luck with the class action but suggest there will be a number dropping off if they accept TABs bonus bets lure
To be honest, bonus bets are horse manure....

Are you able to give an example of how to give effect to the above?

Saturday horse racing betting close to the jump when there's plenty of money in the markets; if you put the bonus bet on a horse to win at say $12 then lay off on Betfair at $13 it returns $40 odd cash for your $50 bonus bet regardless of result. These days I mostly punt them though haha

Are you able to give an example of how to give effect to the above?

table tennis match - $3 v $1.47

place $50 bonus bet on $3 shot
place $68 on $1.47 shot

Returns $32 no matter what - the close the market is to 100% the bigger share of the bonus bet you keep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back