Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s your read with Nettoyer?
Randwick mile (won her last 3 T/D), sharp drop in class, big jockey change and has won on the backup before. Tick tick tick tick!

The gravy is there's no evidence the fave is any good at all, let alone a sub $3 chance.

Colette - best bet
Mustajeer
Addeybb
Nettoyer
Field

Will watch the first few races to see if it's playing fair, then calling the Armagard truck, since all these will be winning. Wont be any cash out dramas for me as I'll have picked the first 3 legs in 1.

giphy.gif

Collette - uuuuuuuge unders for a BM64 type
Mustajeer has none of beating Young Rascal at the weights - on either Australian or UK form
Addeyb - wrong raider - meets a real G1 international here
Nettoyer - this is WFA mate
Field - can't win

Last edited:
Hartnell vs To The World all over again. I'm gonna go up there and turn the sprinkers on to make a good thing of it.

Sorry not sorry all in players. #teamasshole

Lys Gracieux v antipodean dromedaries all over again - its a 5 length better horse than TTW.

Randwick mile (won her last 3 T/D), sharp drop in class, big jockey change and has won on the backup before. Tick tick tick tick!

The gravy is there's no evidence the fave is any good at all, let alone a sub $3 chance.

Yes and massively up in weight for the drop in class.

Probably, I'm still backing Addeybb and will be a real arsehole about it when he wins.

More so than normal.

All good - I got accused of cheering winners I back at poi poi here all the time ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collette - uuuuuuuge unders for a BM64 type
Lolno, debunked last week. Vinery looks like good form doesn't it :$.

Mustajeer's the one I don't really have anything for - will take your word for it, but I just like his prep for this better than the fave. Hoping he might outstay him at the end of the trip.

Just realised Nash is riding ffs, tempted to abort but whatever - horse is so good he can carry him and still win.

Lolno, debunked last week. Vinery looks like good form doesn't it :$.

Mustajeer's the one I don't really have anything for - will take your word for it, but I just like his prep for this better than the fave. Hoping he might outstay him at the end of the trip.

Just realised Nash is riding ffs, tempted to abort but whatever - horse is so good he can carry him and still win.

He'd be getting a couple of kg's from YR over there and has to give him weight here.

Colette one is a piss take too - I am only on Probabeel because its the better price - swap them around and I'd be on the BM64 galloper

For what it's worth

JRA PB

Lys Gracieux 126
Admire Rakti 121
To The World 120
Danon Premium 119
Real Impact 118
Kluger 117

Longines last year ranking

Happy Clapper 122
Hartnell 120
Addeyb 119
Avilius 119
Danon premium 119
Te Akau Shark 118
Mystic Journey 118
Kolding 117
AND I think Verry Elleegant is at least 116 in the BMW.
Melody Belle 116

Last edited:
Nice card today at Murray Bridge and as you'd expect the midweek SA Meeting is that bit stronger with the bigger races programmed on the Saturdays.

Race 1 - Best of the day comes up straight away in Exalted Ambition. I think he's a stayer with a future. Ran a top race in the Hill Smith last Spring before going onto contest the Geelong Classic where he led from the wide gate at a decent speed before carving up behind Long Jack. I think he can take off mid race and will be strong enough to sustain the effort.

Race 4 - Daniyah debuts for Mcevoys. Followed Mileva through in a recent trial. The stable has an impeccable record on this track and I feel they've brought her here today to perform on this magnificent surface before looking to bigger things at the upcoming carnival.

Race 6 - Matas finds a suitable race here. It's a horse I've followed for a few runs and the further the better. Backing up from Saturday, back to this class she should be winning.

Race 7 - Really nice race. Sunrise Dancer is the one here. Had Melbourne metro form not long ago. Stokes on fire at the moment. Rock Harbour trialled nicely the other day but may need the run at this distance. Watch the market for his chances. Can't explain Justa Jillaroo being current favourite. Lay Lay Lay all day.

Race 8 - Balaabel should walk this in if anywhere near ready. I will be having a place bet on Love From Lucy. Eye catching run last start and currently $4.20 the place. I'll take some of that.

Ok day. Disappointing that Matas was a scratching at the barriers after quite a lot of support came for it. Sunrise Dancer was a forget run as it was taken out badly in running.
I’m hoping to post this sort of thing more often when time allows it. Will definitely have something up for Saturday. Gotta love Good Friday!

Hartnell vs To The World all over again. I'm gonna go up there and turn the sprinkers on to make a good thing of it.

Sorry not sorry all in players. #teamasshole
To the World!

I'd forgotten about that.
Backed it heavily in the BMW - ranged up to win but squinted it last 200m
Followed up a couple of weeks later when it then ran second last to Criterion in the QE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back