Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been good weekend on this thread plenty getting around it in interesting times. For me a big week(end) pretty stoked with results going my way some longshots putting their nose in front for once and the tote pools been interesting watch for most of the week.

Looking forward to another 6 months of racing going strong. Now for few more celebratory red cans

I'm one of these punters affected.
I took advantage of the cash out after the 3rd leg in Sydney with a $104218.75 cash offer which was naturally accepted. I then withdrew $104,000 with the money to be deposited into my bank account which would normally happen on Monday morning.
Thing is, had the offer only been for anything under $400, I would have let it go and let the quaddie ride. As it turned out, my anchor won the last leg and I would have collected $660.
My account has since been frozen. Will be an interesting few days ahead. Will keep you all posted on the final result.
Reading comments on punters.com suggest TAB are in process of contacting those impacted and making "offers" to resolve.

Good luck

Race 4 Doomben Saturday

Apparently there's a margin to the outside

View attachment 853235
That was the reverse photo

The confusion was because Sky put their virtual line a ******* half head before the actual post, throwing everyone off

Doomben Race 4 TV shot.jpg

Send the graphics crew to Sky 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was the reverse photo

The confusion was because Sky put their virtual line a ******* half head before the actual post, throwing everyone off

View attachment 853265

Send the graphics crew to Sky 2
Backed the winner with a bunch of mates here (WhatsApp). Fair to say we were completely shocked. No complaining though. One mentioned later: “they still paying out second at Doomben?”

Interesting... Richards backs up Melody Belle 🤔
Now clashes with The 🦈
Still neither beat DP 🇯🇵 IMO
Saying that can get $15 about MB - will have something on her at that price

Pretty easy trifecta to box
DP, MB, TAS, Addeyb

I like one at Sandown on Wednesday.
Race 3 Jimmy Witha Dash. Good effort from back last start in slowly run race. Is dually engaged at Murray Bridge where it will be a shortish favourite. Opened $10 at Sandown.

Yeah I was on last start. Hit the line well. I think it was the Parks track too. Garvoc one to follow from the stable

Clearly an error. Can’t see you getting to keep that.

A lot of the 1353 have joined forces and looking like a class action down the track at this stage.
TAB playing hardball calling up customers, operators first line confirming that conversation being recorded. A lot of people advising operator that the conversation is being recorded by the punter as well, then operator simply hangs up.
You would think if the terms and conditions were clear, that this would have sorted itself out already .
The legal advice some people are getting surround the terms of the wording "offer" , "acceptance ", and once finalised, cannot be "reversed or amended". This could get ugly, as the TAB have frozen accounts are holding my money as well as the cash out dollars, and we can't have a bet whilst it's trying to sort itself out.

A lot of the 1353 have joined forces and looking like a class action down the track at this stage.
TAB playing hardball calling up customers, operators first line confirming that conversation being recorded. A lot of people advising operator that the conversation is being recorded by the punter as well, then operator simply hangs up.
You would think if the terms and conditions were clear, that this would have sorted itself out already .
The legal advice some people are getting surround the terms of the wording "offer" , "acceptance ", and once finalised, cannot be "reversed or amended". This could get ugly, as the TAB have frozen accounts are holding my money as well as the cash out dollars, and we can't have a bet whilst it's trying to sort itself out.
Have you been offered inducements?

She's got a bit about her Amangiri
Who can forget the roar when she saluted in the last on Cox Plate Day #thegreatgame
Ran well first up, $26 is way overs, will start shorter for sure
Haha was there and had the account on it

Great times

Will be on her Saturday too.

Paid nice for a place last start too. Should be better second up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back