rideclutch

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Formula 1, PGA Tour
Played the first 6 races at Swampdown around the market chances, thought I'd take a chance on the last 2 that were a bit more open.

High 'N' Dry in the next for Willow, 3rd up from a long break should be close to peak fitness for Willow, goes well at the track. Being backed off the map for some reason but alright.

Queen Annabel in the last a bit unknown in the wet but back to the mid-weeks is more her go I think, race-fit horse.

Harbour Views 1st up Sat since the Nightmare of November.

Odd to see that J Allen has lost the ride :rolleyes:

Thou shall never be reminded of the November Disaster

First chance to have a bet today and I'm confronted with the last at Ascot.

Happy to go around the two faves but dead set impossible to pick out something else to back.
Ascot Gold e/w

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
1588158736574.png

Get on Syarkin. I hear he has a mean lob shot.

Magic Man back in the good books. Fair extraction that on a non winner.

Might be copping a suspension for interference though, was a dangerous ride. Doesn't matter to the punters that backed the winner though

Not sure how much of it was due to stracthings but no surprise to see ASHLOR as a big firmer in the Wagga Town Plate. Opened something like $19 I think I saw which was a ludicrous price for a horse of this qulaity in a race with a very long tail.

May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Semen is a straight shooter! 6-4 7-6 winner. hope you got on the big sprog

Surely these matches have to be put on by the Russian mafia and they are just taking the piss with the name. I tried to look him up and he has never played a professional match, even at futures level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back