Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McEvoy was pretty confident with Sunlight this morning thinking hes getting a soft track.. dont know if it will handle the heavy.

I’ll be betting around it personally but I’ll be happy if it does win though it’s a lovely horse

was owned by a bloke at work, Since he got rid of it, 12 starts 10 wins 2 seconds 350k won in backyard QLD . Sold it for 20k. Should see the sick look on his face every time it wins.
Was wondering how on earth he made that much money racing up there.

Townsville Cup $150k race? Ok I guess it could attract a few city horses... Cairns Cup and Cairns Amateur Cup both $150k races too! WTF?? Those horses would be lucky to win a Highway... Anyway good luck to them :thumbsu:.

Was wondering how on earth he made that much money racing up there.

Townsville Cup $150k race? Ok I guess it could attract a few city horses... Cairns Cup and Cairns Amateur Cup both $150k races too! WTF?? Those horses would be lucky to win a Highway... Anyway good luck to them :thumbsu:.
There was also a bonus of $250k for winning those races. I don't think its included in the prize money. When it was 3 they thought they had a real Derby chance but it was struggling in 58 races in the end. The way its going now it can easily win a group 3 staying race in qld or even better given how crap the stayers are.
I cant even think of a horse winning with 67kgs anywhere in a non highweight race in 40 years of punting. Maybe a horse like Burglar of Bamff or Tiny's Finito back in the 80s who won a string of country races in QLD but its effing rare

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats the rate of 2yos winning a group 1 like Away Game will try to do this weekend ?

No idea

Will be tuning in for a laugh though

Will probably be proclaiming Sunlight is the best bet in the country on Saturday

None of them tipped Sunlight well that’s what I remember from seeing the last 5 minutes earlier today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back