Racing April Daily Thread - The Championswamps

Remove this Banner Ad

Not touching the Eagle Farm cow paddock until it shows it is actually a fair dinkum race track again but how the feck is Music Magnate a sub $3 fave in the Victory - has been absolutely AWFUL its last two starts.

What are you campaigners doing with Zebulon tomorrow? MR8.

Anyone backing him? Keen on the fave?

Doing with him? I'm not doing anything with him! What have you heard??
Oh nothing too salacious concerning yourself Duritz. Can't speak for others though :rainbow:

Charmed Harmony gets the sting out on probably his best track/distance, but I was just wondering if Zebulon could roll him. Spell doesn't really worry me, stable can get them ready first up.

Oh nothing too salacious concerning yourself Duritz. Can't speak for others though :rainbow:

Charmed Harmony gets the sting out on probably his best track/distance, but I was just wondering if Zebulon could roll him. Spell doesn't really worry me, stable can get them ready first up.

I think you have to have charmed harmony top

Today's Adelaide races are on both tracks. Do Form guides cover both or just the one. Eg; does all form relate to Parks or Main?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Attack The Line resumes at today. This horse was raved about by trainer Brent Stanley as the.best horse he had ever had and was aiming it at Group 1 races.

In a class 58 at Ararat
I swear I saw $3 this morning. It's like $1.55 now #hammered

Will be interesting if it can shake off the anchor of wearing the China racing club colours!
nope1.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back