you st kevins boys cant admit you were outplayed on the day
once again, no matter how much you boys talk yourselves up, your still s**t

you cant use your players are playing 1sts as a "reason"
they arent a part of your side
theyre a part of the 1st XVIII

Yeh i definatley agree with what your saying there steveneric. Using the excuse of players being in the firsts is a weak thing to do because not only are they not your players anymore but everyone has players in the firsts.

what i meant was having over half a team out due to injury is a reason, and is no ones fault. Plus the reason that fricot went to the firsts was because theyre were players missing from the lineup ( not taking any thing away from fricot, cause he is a freak and has been pushing for a spot 4 a while)

Mate just admitt that brighton surprised everyone by outplaying st kevins and all credit should go to them.

Mate just admitt that brighton surprised everyone by outplaying st kevins and all credit should go to them.

all credit should go to the winning team.. no matter who it is!
st. kevins beat us (wesley) earlier this year and full credit to them, they outplayed us on the day and the same has happened for brighton.

mate there was only 2 in the firsts the other nine were injured, and if you were brighton you would admit that skevs played s**t, brighton deserved to win by the way skevs played, but i wouldnt be talking yourselfs up, one win tohalf a b team thatplayed the worst footy ive seen em play, plus yous had all the playbut yetskevs still had more scoring shots than yous, i wouldnt be bringing to much attention to ya selves.
wesley smashed brighton form whative heard n skevs smashed wesley with a few guys out, so i wouldnt be saying to much if i was brighton...

mate there was only 2 in the firsts the other nine were injured, and if you were brighton you would admit that skevs played s**t, brighton deserved to win by the way skevs played, but i wouldnt be talking yourselfs up, one win tohalf a b team thatplayed the worst footy ive seen em play, plus yous had all the playbut yetskevs still had more scoring shots than yous, i wouldnt be bringing to much attention to ya selves.
wesley smashed brighton form whative heard n skevs smashed wesley with a few guys out, so i wouldnt be saying to much if i was brighton...
xactly. Enough said.

i agree mate but Wesley had a really undermanned team as well against skevs..
A pretty much full team on the weekend though showcased the talent in year 10. 11 goal thrashing of Hailebury.. next year will be a great 1st 18 competition..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at the end of the day, brighton won the match
get over it wheeler and 'in the square'
you guys lost....

grammar proving their worth as no. 2 side this year with a comfortable win over scotch.
zak stephenson playing as crumbing forward bagged 5, and varma finally back into the side showed his worth with some beautiful work as crumbing foward, just another new addition to the dominant forward line.
great time for the week off as grammar can get their injuries sorted and may finally be able to bring a full side to the park in 2 weeks

I think its funny how you are claiming your the second best team.
No one cares about second.
Xavier are the best we beat Grammar comfortably (2 goals) even though we had a crap day.
With grammar getting 2 umpires goals at the end so basicaly (4 goal win)
Grammar played the best quater of footy they have ever played in the first and only won the quater by a goal.
Plus Xavier had countless more scoring shots then them.
Xavier beat Geelon College by 120 points on Saturday.
They have the most depth in the APS by a mile.
Yes MGS are the second best school after us and after that it is a decent drop with caulfield scotch both pretenders.
Grammar had a full strength side when we played them (No Pain=No Golds)
Golds is better then Pain both clearly the best player in the APS but Golds will be alot better in year 12 as he is better now and not anyway near as built as Pain.

Premiers:
Xavier

Who really cares about who comes second or last.

I think its funny how you are claiming your the second best team.
No one cares about second.
Xavier are the best we beat Grammar comfortably (2 goals) even though we had a crap day.
With grammar getting 2 umpires goals at the end so basicaly (4 goal win)
Grammar played the best quater of footy they have ever played in the first and only won the quater by a goal.
Plus Xavier had countless more scoring shots then them.
Xavier beat Geelon College by 120 points on Saturday.
They have the most depth in the APS by a mile.
Yes MGS are the second best school after us and after that it is a decent drop with caulfield scotch both pretenders.
Grammar had a full strength side when we played them (No Pain=No Golds)
Golds is better then Pain both clearly the best player in the APS but Golds will be alot better in year 12 as he is better now and not anyway near as built as Pain.

Premiers:
Xavier

Who really cares about who comes second or last.
Paine is better then golds

He is not and Pain is a freak but Golds makes 1st XVIII full backs look like year 8's where Pain is yet to do that.
paine is much bettter than golds. paine has been the best player for mgs this year except for mitchell and keath. he is starring playing in every position. agasinst brighton he started on a wing, wesley he played forward, and since then he's played back. he can do it all where ever grammar need him we play him. when MGS played xavier i didn't even notice golds what number was he

i watched pain play against g.college 2 weeks ago...hes big but didn't do anything...though he should go back to 10as for a week to get back in form....there is so many other players for g.college that are better than him...look no more than callen wade or cam williams..both played falcons and performing outstanding this year!

you geelong boys are a very very sad sort. those two dont even come close to the sort of player that jackson paine is. Jackson, plays everywhere, up forward, down back, in the guts for short periods and does well everywhere. nowadays to make it as a footballer uv gotta be able to play everywhere, and sorry mate, but those two just cant. paine has got it over any play in year 10 in the APS at the moment, Golds is also very good, and i rate the two as good as eachother

you geelong boys are a very very sad sort. those two dont even come close to the sort of player that jackson paine is. Jackson, plays everywhere, up forward, down back, in the guts for short periods and does well everywhere. nowadays to make it as a footballer uv gotta be able to play everywhere, and sorry mate, but those two just cant. paine has got it over any play in year 10 in the APS at the moment, Golds is also very good, and i rate the two as good as eachother

who gives a f*** about individual players mate
the fact is geelong beat melbourne grammar by four points so suck on that mate

mate i don't know who u think u are but you obviously didn't watch college 1sts play mgs and win but not only did college win, wade and williams dominated compared to paines impact in the game, so stop talkin him up so much! Yes, hes good but hes not clearly the best, he may be one of the best!

YES i do agree that paine is the best and golds comes close but. college best 6 players are better than any other yr 10 teams best 6. oh yeah did i mention that college one that game with there vic player out and 7 year 10s playing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back