Under 26.5 at 1.83 on SB
tiny arb but hopefully a wicket and a few runs to hit the middle
*also under 25.5 on unibet at 1.85

Tymal Mills for the Hurricanes tonight
Over 20.5 player performance at 2.35 on topsport
Under 26.5 at 1.83 on SB
tiny arb but hopefully a wicket and a few runs to hit the middle
*also under 25.5 on unitbet at 1.85
Are the value of performance points consistent between books?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Are the value of performance points consistent between books?

Pretty sure
SB
'1pt per run, 10 pts per catch, 20 pts per wicket, 25 pts stumping. Includes both innings of the match.'
TS
'1pt per run, 10 pts per catch, 20 pts per wicket, 25 pts stumping. Bets refunded if player not in starting XI. Match performance includes both innings for test matches.'
Unibet
'Total Points. Run = 1pt. Catch = 10pts. Wicket = 20pts. Stumping = 25pts.'

as far as i know its the same for all books ive seen the markets on, 1 per run, 10 per catch, 20 per wicket, 25 for stumping. run out counts as nothing unless books have just been grading my bets wrong

For tomorows big bash
Steketee over 20.5 at 2.25 on topsport
Under 28.5 at 1.83 for SB

All good... Just concerned that one minor bookie might do things slightly differently.

Xbox (or others who know), what's the fastest way to find out who won the toss before BBL match? I'm thinking that the comments at cricket.com.au is not fast enough. I'm noticing odds swing far earlier than when they post the coin toss winner. Furthermore, sites have already pulled the "Win the toss" markets long before I find out who won the toss.

Xbox (or others who know), what's the fastest way to find out who won the toss before BBL match? I'm thinking that the comments at cricket.com.au is not fast enough. I'm noticing odds swing far earlier than when they post the coin toss winner. Furthermore, sites have already pulled the "Win the toss" markets long before I find out who won the toss.
Watch the betfair price, the only way you’ll find out quicker is being at the game and seeing it live. Not always a good representation of who wins the toss though, I’ve seen BPL odds shorten for the team that lost before...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's Tyma Mills on? Need the middle after last night's howler in the KHL Russian Hockey lol

Edit- looks like it went over

Last edited:
There's a program called Effes. Simply amazing. Sometimes that machine is so quick I wonder if it knows the result before it actually happens.

Those arseholes at Sportsbet wouldn' let me on for my first Esports bet Leenock @ $5.20 with most other books $3.50.

I've now been completely limited on all props across all sports including ones i have never bet on.

Gotta pity the customer service rep later on this afternoon. Someone's gotta cop it...

Those arseholes at Sportsbet wouldn' let me on for my first Esports bet Leenock @ $5.20 with most other books $3.50.

I've now been completely limited on all props across all sports including ones i have never bet on.

Gotta pity the customer service rep later on this afternoon. Someone's gotta cop it...

Lol. Get used to it.

How long you been arbing on player props for prior to getting limited

Remove this Banner Ad

Back