Arbitrage-Middles Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I usually just get lucky.

Sometimes I scan the lesser travelled markets, like table tennis or esports if I'm bored. But often I just stumble across them.

Sent using Tapatalk

Tennis arb available here...

Sent using Tapatalk

Another bonus bet free shot conversion available:

Bedene v Tsitsipas: Bedene to win a set:
Ladbrokes: yes @2.25
Sportsbet: no @1.80

Sent using Tapatalk

bbet v Topsport $2 lines on tonight’s footy.

richmond win by 3 points both bets win.

$100 max on the bbet side.

bbet are also doing a deposit match (dyor) on $150 using code EVEREST.

How do others assess the Bet365 "Asian Goal Line" market in this Ice Hockey match?

1644316129044.png

In this market, o4.5 goals is paying $1.65.

In the same match, they are offering $1.85 for o4.5 in the Asian Goal Line.

1644316178274.png

Is this a case of the Asian Goal Line not including OT? I.e. If the match ends 2-2 after regulation time, does this mean o4.5 goals will pay as a winning bet for the "Total" market, but a losing bet for the "Asian Goal Line"? There are no draws in this tournament so if scores are tied after regulation time, they keep playing until there is a winner (sudden death).

How else would you explain the difference in the odds? Is it possible the total odds opened at $1.85 and due to weight of money for the overs, the odds for total goals has shortened, but their algorithm means the Asian Goal Line total hasn't shortened?

How do others assess the Bet365 "Asian Goal Line" market in this Ice Hockey match?

View attachment 1324401

In this market, o4.5 goals is paying $1.65.

In the same match, they are offering $1.85 for o4.5 in the Asian Goal Line.

View attachment 1324404

Is this a case of the Asian Goal Line not including OT? I.e. If the match ends 2-2 after regulation time, does this mean o4.5 goals will pay as a winning bet for the "Total" market, but a losing bet for the "Asian Goal Line"? There are no draws in this tournament so if scores are tied after regulation time, they keep playing until there is a winner (sudden death).

How else would you explain the difference in the odds? Is it possible the total odds opened at $1.85 and due to weight of money for the overs, the odds for total games has shortened, but their algorithm means the Asian Goal Line total hasn't shortened?

According to this - in Asian goal line betting you win/lose half your stake if it ends up on 4 goals?

According to this - in Asian goal line betting you win/lose half your stake if it ends up on 4 goals?

That would then make o4.5 goals at $1.85 even more of a +EV bet.

I.e. If you place $100 on that market and it ends with four goals, you will return $85 (a $15 loss)

Whereas if you place $100 on o4.5 goals in the Game Total market (at $1.65), you will lose your entire stake if it ends on four goals.

It doesn't make sense but maybe B365 are just silly and they're setting themselves up for failure :confusedv1:

I'd still love to know how Asian Goal Line works in Ice Hockey, as to whether it's only for regulation time or also includes OT.

Similar to my post last week, Bet365 are offering these odds in the same Ice Hockey match tonight.

1644905626485.png

1644905647595.png

$2.30 under 4.5 goals in their Game Total market, and $1.90 for over 4.5 goals in their Asian Goal Line market.

This makes me believe Asian Goal Line only includes regulation time. Is anyone able to provide an accurate answer as to whether this is the case?

I'd still love to know how Asian Goal Line works in Ice Hockey, as to whether it's only for regulation time or also includes OT.

Similar to my post last week, Bet365 are offering these odds in the same Ice Hockey match tonight.

View attachment 1328265

View attachment 1328266

$2.30 under 4.5 goals in their Game Total market, and $1.90 for over 4.5 goals in their Asian Goal Line market.

This makes me believe Asian Goal Line only includes regulation time. Is anyone able to provide an accurate answer as to whether this is the case?
I think you're right, as AGLs do not have a draw option so I imagine would be paid on the Reg time result. Prob worth checking with 365 though.

Not sure if this helps at all

Bit of a random bump, but I've been looking into arbitrage betting after discovering that the win/draw/loss option in football can give decent arbitrage opportunities.

My issue is this:

All the arbitrage calculators I've found just calculate an equal return between the 3 options. So, whether it's a win, draw, or loss, you might get 12% profit on any outcome.

My question:

Is anyone familiar with any calculators that let you select a preferred outcome, and the other 2 outcomes just cover the bet? Say I'm thinking team A is going to win, and I'm going to bet $100. Can I have the draw and team B payouts just lead to a $100 "cover" while team A is my preferred bet? Or do I have to work these numbers myself?

Bit of a random bump, but I've been looking into arbitrage betting after discovering that the win/draw/loss option in football can give decent arbitrage opportunities.

My issue is this:

All the arbitrage calculators I've found just calculate an equal return between the 3 options. So, whether it's a win, draw, or loss, you might get 12% profit on any outcome.

My question:

Is anyone familiar with any calculators that let you select a preferred outcome, and the other 2 outcomes just cover the bet? Say I'm thinking team A is going to win, and I'm going to bet $100. Can I have the draw and team B payouts just lead to a $100 "cover" while team A is my preferred bet? Or do I have to work these numbers myself?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for that man.

Follow up question - is there a strategy for not getting yourself banned? Is it just bet as much as you can as quick as you can?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back