Arbitrage-Middles Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Then the middle doesn’t hit.

Does it matter? If you want to place the bet, do so. If you don’t, then don’t place it. It’s all info which we aim to share with each other for mutual benefit.

How's it a middle? You lose the entire stake if the other team wins.

Team LeBron win and a 342 total lol.

RightYellowGull-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, you win a few bucks and the email comes that you need to bet on more than promos. If you don't, it's a ban, if you do and win, its a ban.
Very nice of them to give that courtesy nowadays, certainly didn't use to, they just banned me straight up and severely limited my account.

Its weird how they own Neds now but because I signed up before that I actually have no restrictions on Neds

Can back Somebody That I Used To Know top 10 in Hottest 100 at Sportsbet at $1.35 and lay at Betfair at $1.22.

Started looking at where to convert my afl r1 bonus bets since they will expire soon...

There seem to be some decent BB-worthy markets in esports

In just over an hour :

Dota2:
Ocean $2.20 (Ladbrokes) v newbee $1.83 (SB)

Can turn $50 BB into about $28 if you want.

Probably better ones out there if you look, and depending which side you have your BB.

Sent using Tapatalk

Started looking at where to convert my afl r1 bonus bets since they will expire soon...

There seem to be some decent BB-worthy markets in esports

In just over an hour :

Dota2:
Ocean $2.20 (Ladbrokes) v newbee $1.83 (SB)

Can turn $50 BB into about $28 if you want.

Probably better ones out there if you look, and depending which side you have your BB.

Sent using Tapatalk

with betfair your should be turning over bonus bets at minimum 75% and more likely >80%.

uk horse racing was the best for turning them over given the low commission rates and good liquidity

Huge middle available in SANFL right now

WWT vs West Adelaide

Sportsbet have line at 18.5 , Ladbrokes have it at 29.5.

Not sure how much longer it will be there. Starts in under an hour.

Sent using Tapatalk
In fact the +29.5 is $2 w Topsport.

In fact the same with the sturt/Glenelg game at the same bookies.

One line 18.5, one line 30.5.

Sent using Tapatalk
Sorry my bad it was the North Adelaide /sturt game. But that's been corrected on Sportsbet now.

Was everyone hitting it??

Sent using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back