List Mgmt. Archer, Brady & The Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on now GK.

We all speculate that Caroline Wilson and Damian Barrett are bottom feeding (double meaning right there) parasites. Glenn has concurred with that position.

Do you really think because he doesn't want to divert huge junks of his and his families savings and time into a legal pursuit of these ass-hats, it denies him the right to complain about it?
I get it but you don't cry foul and not act. Would have been better off saying nothing. Wasn't just Caro and Damo - plenty of others too. I have a lot of love for Arch but I think he didn't do himself any favours speaking out when he resigned from the board.

I get it but you don't cry foul and not act. Would have been better off saying nothing. Wasn't just Caro and Damo - plenty of others too. I have a lot of love for Arch but I think he didn't do himself any favours speaking out when he resigned from the board.
Na. If I see some twitt graffitiing a wall I’ll call him out for being a dick but I won’t call the cops.

Na. If I see some twitt graffitiing a wall I’ll call him out for being a dick but I won’t call the cops.
Fair enough. All I am saying is Arch would have been better citing family reasons and leave it at that. If you reckon you have been slandered and do nothing then it carries little credibility.

Fair enough. All I am saying is Arch would have been better citing family reasons and leave it at that. If you reckon you have been slandered and do nothing then it carries little credibility.
I see where you’re coming from but disagree. He’s called them out, everyone in the industry has heard it, us North supporter have heard it, and Caro/Barrett have heard it. Maybe (and I know it’s a small maybe) Caro/Barrett will think about the consequences of their s**t slinging, maybe the industry won’t give them so much credit, but for sure, us North supporters understand where Arch is coming from.

I see where you’re coming from but disagree. He’s called them out, everyone in the industry has heard it, us North supporter have heard it, and Caro/Barrett have heard it. Maybe (and I know it’s a small maybe) Caro/Barrett will think about the consequences of their sh*t slinging, maybe the industry won’t give them so much credit, but for sure, us North supporters understand where Arch is coming from.
I understand what you are saying but lets agree to disagree.

An incredible job by Ben Amarfio and the board.

1637231686949.png

great achievement (hello 'Aints fans) but to be fair, this goes back a bit further than Amarfio. Brayshaw and Eugene can take the initial kudos

For sure, but to get us over the final hurdle under the shadow of Covid is nothing short of incredible.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Brilliant

And we’ve done this during the back drop of covid - in that time we’ve added 3 new teams to the club and got record membership.
While bottoming out as well and finishing last.
Never doubt what our club can do when they set their minds to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm mean paying off $9,000,000 debt is ok, but if we had more football people on the board and didn't have the Huddle and AFLW to pay for we could have $9,000,000 in the bank by now. :stern look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back