Remove this Banner Ad

Psicosis

Brownlow Medallist
May 7, 2012
Bird Rock
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Needs its own thread.

I get that Caro is always going to dig the heals in, however if there is any truth to her comments tonight on Classfied, it’s a pretty big problem IMO.

The biggest concern is the Archer & Brady dynamic.

- What credentials does Archer have to have such a large influence in football decisions?
- Why was Brady brought in and hyped, if his proposal for moving forward is ignored?

Needs its own thread.

I get that Caro is always going to dig the heals in, however if there is any truth to her comments tonight on Classfied, it’s a pretty big problem IMO.

The biggest concern is the Archer & Brady dynamic.

- What credentials does Archer have to have such a large influence in football decisions?
- Why was Brady brought in and hyped, if his proposal for moving forward is ignored?
Agreed , 90% of what comes out of her mouth is utter rubbish ... but that if true is definitely concerning.

I can say for certain, That the board did indeed drive the decision to sack certain coaching staff.

If Brady is being undermined, I’d expect to be reading about his resignation in the coming days.

Rawlings stated plan was to move on uncontracted players who were not part of the future. ✅

It was Rawlings and Shaw who decided on Brown.

Blakey has been brought in. His interview sure didn’t sound like it was done behind Rawlings‘ back.

What exactly is Archer doing that is contrary to Rawlings’ wishes?

If Brady is being undermined, I’d expect to be reading about his resignation in the coming days.

Rawlings stated plan was to move on uncontracted players who were not part of the future. ✅

It was Rawlings and Shaw who decided on Brown.

Blakey has been brought in. His interview sure didn’t sound like it was done behind Rawlings‘ back.

What exactly is Archer doing that is contrary to Rawlings’ wishes?

Agree P-More, it doesn’t make complete sense as this appears to align with a lot of what Brady has said.

I get media manipulation is pretty easy, but the fact that all recent announcements and even the interview with Robbo were all Brady, is positive. Also I assume Brady pitched to Corr, not Archer..

I’m okay with Archer sacking the coaches (as I didn’t rate any of them anyway), but the proposal/strategy part is the most concerning. Like it seems a bit specific for her to just pull out of her a***...

I am not sure of the exact circumstances, However i was told direct by one of the coaches sacked that it was indeed the boards decision to sack multiple coaching staff.

I am not sure of the exact circumstances, However i was told direct by one of the coaches sacked that it was indeed the boards decision to sack multiple coaching staff.

That doesn't mean it was done without Brady's knowledge, it just points to it being more of a conduct issue than a performance one (if it's even true).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The specific point she made about the board not looking at Brady’s proposal has to have come from one of the sacked coaches (if it is true).

Jade, unlikely to talk to the media regarding his brother.

Heath Scotland, ???.

Jared Moore, ???.

I’d be surprised if any of those three were across the discussions between Brady and the board, bar probably Jade.

What is Caroline's obsession with us, she does know Jb is not at the club anymore yet she continues to attack the board. It reeks that archer may of had some unpleasant comments directed at her privately .

What is Caroline's obsession with us, she does know Jb is not at the club anymore yet she continues to attack the board. It reeks that archer may of had some unpleasant comments directed at her privately .

CW is the type of vindicative bitch that i have had the pleasure of working with in previous employment. They rely on their own supposed expertise and experience in their job to push their own agenda. While we don't know the catalyst of her anti north hate but it probably had something to do with us stomping all over them throughout the 90s, 2000s and most of 2010s onfield. Finally richmond has turned the table and her little person chip on the should is fully returning.

The specific point she made about the board not looking at Brady’s proposal has to have come from one of the sacked coaches (if it is true).

Jade, unlikely to talk to the media regarding his brother.

Heath Scotland, ???.

Jared Moore, ???.

I’d be surprised if any of those three were across the discussions between Brady and the board, bar probably Jade.

Or it's just a bunch of mayo.
>Rawlings says what he wants to do with the list
>Board OK's it
>Board also moves on Coaches (not part of his presentation)
WTF THE BOARD IS IGNORING BRADY

I would imagine Archer played a significant role in getting both Rawlings and Blakey back to the club. I am sure there are people who have lost their job or being pushed out of the club that have an axe to grind, but those perspectives are usually biased.

I guess we will find out soon enough where the club stands when training resumes.

At present the club is remaining silent, I am sure it will have to expand on what happened and the direction we are going once the dust settles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back