List Mgmt. Archer, Brady & The Board

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.gif

seriously we started a thread because this vindictive person had her weekly go at us? FMD. let me guess when Lamo has his go tomorrow we will get another thread? People in here have been calling on us to do exactly what we are doing.

don't finish 9th again
clear the deadwood
bring North people home
and load up for the new era

we are doing it people it will be painful but we have to stick tight and see it through, no point jumping everytime someone questions what we are doing.

Might be the AFL is dirty on the very great G. Archer because they tried to get him to calm the masses years ago when they were trying to expedite us to the golden coast, and young Glenn flipped old Andy five chins the bird. Caro doesn't let stuff go, she still hates Keith Greig after all :-D And Caro being the AFLs fingered puppet and all ... Anyway, I watched my 10 minutes of that show for the year last night, they are a deadset creepy lot.

It will take a while.

BTW I've met JB twice and he was a rude prick.
I've met him too, he was as chirpy as the chirpiest of all chirping birds, mid chirp.

Might be the AFL is dirty on the very great G. Archer because they tried to get him to calm the masses years ago when they were trying to expedite us to the golden coast, and young Glenn flipped old Andy five chins the bird. Caro doesn't let stuff go, she still hates Keith Greig after all :-D And Caro being the AFLs fingered puppet and all ... Anyway, I watched my 10 minutes of that show for the year last night, they are a deadset creepy lot.
Oh there's an image there I'm going to find hard to shake....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

She is always looking for a negative story and we are the easiest target. There is no way Rawlings would go into a job where he is puppet, he is too smart for that.
She has no factual evidence just her opinion, please our club is resetting for the future and have taken a couple of steps back so she sees an opportunity to put the boots in.
Next week she will probably give James Brayshaw a whack

As per current board member Sonja Hood

View attachment 983956

There's been a lot of conjecture and innuendo lately regardless of how off-base it's been.

This tweet is in the right direction but if the board and staff are in sync moving in the same direction then a statement from the top would probably help.

No we don't have to respond to every bit of much but a bit of counter-PR wouldn't hurt coming off the last couple of weeks.

If the club doesn't speak up then there's more chance there's something to all the scuttlebutt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feels to me that Caro knows we have our hands tied at the moment due to the sensitivities involved...and is taking her best shot at us whilst we can't defend ourselves.
It's a pretty low thing to do.
Can't say I'm surprised.

They'll hate us when we're up and line up to kick is when we're down.

Given we are likely staring down the barrel of a similar bottom 4 finish in 2021, batten down the hatches. They're likely to come very hard at us.

How’s the line “West Coast didn’t want him to go because they didn’t think he was ready”?! Turn it up

I alway love the media commentary on Brady Rawlings.

When West Coast poached him for Simpson's coaching team nobody gave a s**t that he was currently employed in recruiting and development at Arden Street.

When we poached him back every man, woman and their dog had a thought about the ethics of it all. Now WC were concerned about his readiness? How noble.

Who else is having a go at the club? I can only think of Damo and Carro.

Exactly. If there was a proper footy journo with a shred of credibility the alarm bells would be going off. As it stands, we have 2 gossip columnists taking what would be a shred of truth to begin and working it to fit their own personal vendetta,

There's been a lot of conjecture and innuendo lately regardless of how off-base it's been.

This tweet is in the right direction but if the board and staff are in sync moving in the same direction then a statement from the top would probably help.

No we don't have to respond to every bit of much but a bit of counter-PR wouldn't hurt coming off the last couple of weeks.

If the club doesn't speak up then there's more chance there's something to all the scuttlebutt.

I have no doubt it's far from a happy place. It shouldn't be, we've just gone 2-13 since the restart. There should be a shitstorm down there. People will have their noses out of joint as they realise the gravy train is grinding to a halt.

...please our club is resetting for the future and have taken a couple of steps back...

I haven't seen steps back so far, if anything I think we're finally taking steps forward.

No one else that I've heard. If a McGowan came out with a piece on us, I'd be concerned.
I think I read somewhere on here that Whately has had a crack apparently, but I'm not sure because I don't actually listen to that plonker either.

Across the media as a whole, Essendon have been copping it more, which is great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back