List Mgmt. Archer, Brady & The Board

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have hoped it was keeping the whole thing running smoothly rather than the seeming mess we've witnessed. Maybe he could get a couple of media types whacked or at least pressured into doing our bidding.
When things go to s**t you have to whack a lot of lot of campaigners to get things running smoothly again. Look at what happened in Melbourne twenty years ago.

So far we've made a profit in the worst year for money, signed new sponsors and gone from Canterbury to Puma to make our clobber. So he's doing his job.

Oh, and the Arden St redevelopment.
Yeah the AIA sponsorship was impressive, I actually think he is going OK just very quiet which has surprised me. I would like to hear if any of the Arden St development is actually directly benefiting the club (extra space or infrastructure). At least I guess it will mean some cafes will be nearby if not run by the club, fingers crossed some bars too.

OK, so we had a s**t year, narrowly avoiding the spoon but if some of the reporting of Collingwoods list/cap issues are remotely true they could be in for a longer stint in the bottom half than us, Massive chance Brady has made some tough decisions that will hold us in good steed moving forward. Brodie on 7mil for 7 years..... talk about a buddy franklin style contract for a bloke who is nowhere near as good as buddy franklin.

Yeah the AIA sponsorship was impressive, I actually think he is going OK just very quiet which has surprised me. I would like to hear if any of the Arden St development is actually directly benefiting the club (extra space or infrastructure). At least I guess it will mean some cafes will be nearby if not run by the club, fingers crossed some bars too.
depends if the lost dogs home moves or not, when i last looked at the master plan this area was earmarked for additional training pitch , i also read the lost dogs home was digging in like adam trelour.

depends if the lost dogs home moves or not, when i last looked at the master plan this area was earmarked for additional training pitch , i also read the lost dogs home was digging in like adam trelour.
It’s a PR war we are unlikely to win. We need to start a smear campaign. I believe they kill all the dogs that aren’t adopted after 7 days! Bastards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many years ago, Dr Harry treated me for a fungal toe infection, and it cleared up no problem at all. Obviously the man for the job, just sayin'
This aged well,............

This aged well,............
oh yeah, but your topical fungal infection, not like your bacterial staph problem, different microbes or something. Mind you, did enjoy Dr Harry regaling me with his thoughts on a young boy in the twos, Drew Petrie, who deserves a run, do you know what I mean, Denis had his favourites, so it's hard to break in.

might be showing too much of my age there....

i'm confused?
I don't blame you. Luckily we did this whole conversation about a month ago:
You think this administration gives two stuffs about the history of the club?

They would usher Phil out the way so they could open the door for Paul Roos.
Yeah I do think they care.
Absolutely they do. In fact, they setup a past players association and we are now seeing articles pop up with our past players i.e Spider Burton this week.

The club is seeking past players, who have represented North Melbourne at any level, to be part of the association.

If you are a past player, or know someone that would like to be part of the Association, please fill in the form below and a representative from the club will be in touch with further information.

The PPA:

PRESIDENT: Anthony Stevens
VICE PRESIDENT: Darren Crocker
JUNIOR VICE PRESIDENT: Frank Goode
SECRETARY: Tony Sheveleff
TREASURER: Phil Carlton
WELFARE: Daryl Schimmelbusch
COMMITTEE: Stephen Campbell, Mick Evans, Steve McCann, Alan Jarrott, Max Ryan
I'm staggered we didn't already have a PPA. Just thought every AFL club would have that set up.
Here's a link to the 2019 AGM, which they say is the 71st AGM.

Now, I'm not that good at maths, but I think that means it's been around a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back