FTA-TV Archer

Remove this Banner Ad

I've only just discovered Archer and smashed seasons 3-8 so far. What a show! I noticed the drop off in quality but still a better than a lot of other stuff out there. Waiting for ABC comedy to repeat the first 2 series as I got in late.

"You just killed a black astronaut Cyril! That's like killing a unicorn!"

Worth the wait or hunting out on Netflix. Seasons 1 and 2 are the best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus this show is still going. It jumped the shark in season 2 for ffs.

Each to their own but for me it peaked early and lost its shine too quick but I was still finding episodes I enjoyed through Vice and even season six. Putting Archer in a coma for three seasons though was like Jason Statham clearing old Meg with rocket boots on.

Did anyone actually finish season 11?

I meant to watch it but kind of forgot about it after the first two episodes. Will probably go back and watch it at some point but the lack of any positive hype has me thinking it'll be at best, better than Dreamland/Danger Island/1999 rather than any true return to form.

I did get around to watching the final few episodes and - meh.

A season or two ago I thought they handled the passing of Jessica Walter (Malory) well and I have watched the coma seasons a year or so ago and they were maybe a touch better than my first impressions but still, overall (imo) the series has been a net loss since Archer was face down in the pool and that was the finale of season 7! It limped to season 14 in the end.

The first few seasons though are still god dammed funny.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back