Arctic Monkeys

Remove this Banner Ad

I have had the CD a week now and I am liking it.

The last song on the album is a cracker.

(It is always a good sign when so many girls seem to hate them as well)

The next single out here will be When the Sun Goes Down i gather. That went #1 in the UK pretty much straight away.

The 3rd single in the UK is going to be either Dancing Shoes or The View from the Afternoon. Not sure which yet.

Loving your work Carlos. People who start an argument, but then realise that they're getting their pants pulled down so claim "Oh, it's music, we just like different things" are f*cking pikers and deserved to be embarrassed on a public forum such as this.

As for the Arctic Monkeys, I'm not convinced yet. I like When The Sun Goes Down though.

Eriiin said:
Oh yeah, I go out of my way to listen to them just to see how much I can hate them? :rolleyes:

You can't escape it when it plays on the radio at work every half an hour or so
You could take a toaster into the bath with you.
Always an option.

Eriiin said:
Oh yeah, I go out of my way to listen to them just to see how much I can hate them? :rolleyes:

You can't escape it when it plays on the radio at work every half an hour or so

Way to judge a band/album based on one song. Real accurate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just another note on these guys.

There are quite a few non album tracks hovering around on the net to download.

Curtains Close
Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts
Scummy
Ravey Ravey Ravey Club

Apparently they stuffed up the new years count down twice at falls festival :d

Yeah they didn't play My Propeller, either.

They only played Crying Lightning from Humbug; they played probably 5 songs from Suck It; 3 or 4 from Favourite Worst Nightmare; and the rest from WPSIATWIN.

Alex was rockin' an Elvis inspired getup, and the rest were decked out in old British rock'n'roll gear. Looked pretty cool, and they were certainly 1,000 times better live than when I saw them in 2007.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back