Are Adelaide a decent side again?

Remove this Banner Ad

We will still be in the mix with Hawthorn, North, Gold Coast and Sydney for the bottom spots. Melbourne, Essendon, Carlton and Fremantle likely won't be top 8 either and could be in danger of slipping.

In fact, there's a real gap between the top 8 and the rest at the moment. Feel anyone in the 8 could have a decent crack at the flag this year and don't show signs of dropping. Feel those outside have a fair way to go. GWS potentially the only side that's caught in between.

We will still be in the mix with Hawthorn, North, Gold Coast and Sydney for the bottom spots. Melbourne, Essendon, Carlton and Fremantle likely won't be top 8 either and could be in danger of slipping.

In fact, there's a real gap between the top 8 and the rest at the moment. Feel anyone in the 8 could have a decent crack at the flag this year and don't show signs of dropping. Feel those outside have a fair way to go. GWS potentially the only side that's caught in between.
I respectfully disagree with your opinion on Freo. The dockers haven't been that bad. They are likely to lose to the dogs this weekend and post a 7-10 record. Not bad due to our main key defenders injured.

Freo has lost a few games by 2 goals or less. You can argue Freo could of made finals this year with a 10-7 record. Those 2016 and 2017 draftees are improving too.

It's always the way, at 0-13 and looking to struggle to win a game, they are the worst side for 56 years, poor drafting and there kids don't look up to it, questions about the coach, stones thrown for every direction etc etc.

Theb you win 1 game, then a 2nd and now a 3rd and all of a sudden, bow the rebuild looks on track and the young players are progressing.

Amazing what can happen we you get a few on the board. Things are never as bad as they seem, all teams look horrendous when they play with no confidence.

DMac has been average for years, Seedsman has had ine 4-4 game purple patch in 4 years and Hartigan has struggled to make our best 22

Where will our improvements co.e from, its from our youth not from.our fringe senior players

McAdam
Doedee
Stengle
Fog
Schoenberg
Scholl
Himmelberg
McPherson
Jones
McHenry
Milera
Keays

This is our improvement

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Scholls game on the weekend was very good and should get him the rising star now this week.

The only question is why has taken thinking to play him? Seems like he is a good ball user and moves well.

Keays has been one of your best players all season.

I respectfully disagree with your opinion on Freo. The dockers haven't been that bad. They are likely to lose to the dogs this weekend and post a 7-10 record. Not bad due to our main key defenders injured.

Freo has lost a few games by 2 goals or less. You can argue Freo could of made finals this year with a 10-7 record. Those 2016 and 2017 draftees are improving too.
History suggests there are 1 or 2 clubs in that list who will step up. Freo most likely, but I don't trust them.

Like yesterday, when we travelled to the game and back. And you want the team to go on a trip in between? Seems a bit extravagant.
On the level of stupid trolling, you are taking the cake

Can't understand that Port played 7 at AO and you played 10?

If you can't, best you fob off.

History suggests there are 1 or 2 clubs in that list who will step up. Freo most likely, but I don't trust them.
I see Freo making the finals next season. They are primed for it. The 2016 and 2017 draft picks have 3-4 years under the belt.

Fyfe and Walters are 30. So they have to play finals before they retire.

This is their 5th year of no finals. Those 22-24 year Olds are ready to lead us back into finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The main thing is they got their best players back. It's a pretty solid team I think we will have to be really switched on to win next week. Adelaide's last game of the season at home with nothing to lose.

We're still missing two of our most talented young players - Doedee and Milera.

Going on tonight's performance - I think the answer is a resounding YES.

I was very impressed by the Crows pressure and attack on the ball. I think they'll march up the ladder quickly over the next couple of years.
I don't think the current crows squad isn't as bad bad as people on here Think. They were just shot with confidence in a few games.

They might have to do what Freo did I. 2016-18 and accept finishing bottom 6 or bottom 4 for the next 2-3 years.

I remembered that 2012-3 demon's side when they were under Mark Neeld as coach. The overall squad wasn't that bad it had a few players that were lazy and shot with confidence.

Mark Neeld was shot with confidence and it sadly rubbed onto the playing squad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back