Are Collingwood blatantly cheating .....again?

Did Collingwood stage the Beams "accident" to weasel out of his contract?

• Yes. Eddie's fingerprints are all over this one.

• No. I'm a Pies fan and we blew our chance in 2018.

• Unsure. Like W.Jatts I enjoy sitting on fences.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2015
🅱️🅰️🥇1️⃣3️⃣
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
🇦🇺

Unless the persistent rumors of Eddie evading the salary cap via his media contacts are true, Collingwood haven't broken the rules since Mick's 2011 team benefited from being jacked up on HGH and possessing Travis Cloke's glove. (he became an utter spud the moment it was banned)

So imagine my extremely modest surprise when the news of Dayne Beams' recent accident broke. We all knew he was off the rails, and that Collingwood was faced with having to pay him millions to sit around browsing tomwaterhouse.com, but now news of the Pies 'putting his contract negotiations to one side' has given the situation a disturbing twist......

.....was this Beams "accident" deliberately staged by Collingwood as an excuse to have the AFL nullify his contract? We know De Goey & Moore are testing the market after Grundy was handed a huge deal so they'll be expecting megabucks Collingwood can't afford to pay. Assuming Collingwood has a salary cap.

You be the judge - baseless conspiracy theory or further evidence of Eddie's nefarious ways?

Mate them bushfires were started by big ass giant magnets too. It’s the ******* government I tell you.

I’ve got to post this with 8 different VPN’s installed on my laptop from my insulated bunker because they’ve been spying on me ever since I posted on social media that All those wind farms they’ve built were being used to generate power to build nuclear weapons and then before you know if CoronaVirus is here and it’s modern warfare.

Take your money out of the banks and invest in cryptocurrency because it’s anarchy and beams is just the beginning.

Unless the persistent rumors of Eddie evading the salary cap via his media contacts are true, Collingwood haven't broken the rules since Mick's 2011 team benefited from being jacked up on HGH and possessing Travis Cloke's glove. (he became an utter spud the moment it was banned)

So imagine my extremely modest surprise when the news of Dayne Beams' recent accident broke. We all knew he was off the rails, and that Collingwood was faced with having to pay him millions to sit around browsing tomwaterhouse.com, but now news of the Pies 'putting his contract negotiations to one side' has given the situation a disturbing twist......

.....was this Beams "accident" deliberately staged by Collingwood as an excuse to have the AFL nullify his contract? We know De Goey & Moore are testing the market after Grundy was handed a huge deal so they'll be expecting megabucks Collingwood can't afford to pay. Assuming Collingwood has a salary cap.

You be the judge - baseless conspiracy theory or further evidence of Eddie's nefarious ways?
1581818377592.jpeg

Wrong German.
Schultz would say “I see nothing”
Artie Johnson from Laugh In used to do the German behind the palm bushes who would say “very interesting, but stupid”

Mate them bushfires were started by big ass giant magnets too. It’s the ******* government I tell you.

I’ve got to post this with 8 different VPN’s installed on my laptop from my insulated bunker because they’ve been spying on me ever since I posted on social media that All those wind farms they’ve built were being used to generate power to build nuclear weapons and then before you know if CoronaVirus is here and it’s modern warfare.

Take your money out of the banks and invest in cryptocurrency because it’s anarchy and beams is just the beginning.

How is TazDawk?

If Collingwood were cheating, I doubt Beams would be in such a hole to the bikies/bookies

While others might suggest that his abrupt reversal of position and return to Collongwood may have had something to do with a fairy godmother agreeing to quietly fill in the previous hole if he did.
Collingwood providing 'assistance' off-field?

Oh heavens above surely not. By the way, will Darren Jolly get another TV gig *cough* dodgy *cough*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

😲

Collingwood providing 'assistance' off-field?

Oh heavens above surely not. By the way, will Darren Jolly get another TV gig *cough* dodgy *cough*

Or even two.

May I hold my head for ever low in shame, my wife was all over The Block. It is high among the reasons she had to become surplus to requirements.

Dawwen and his missus are possibly the two biggest pieces of filth ever associated with the AFL. I find it hard to imagine worse. campaigners through and through, the pair of them.

And they had to be given a second go at it. Because they didn't make what they were promised by ED first time around.

Collingwood are Trump and the afl are Putin.

Every team cheats, the A(V)FL is nothing more than a money making venture now.

To the best of my knowledge Bigfoot and Elvis devised the plan in an attempt to keep all of Grundy, De Goey and Moore, looks to have worked by crikey too

Back