Conspiracy Theory Are conspiracies a conspiracy? :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Go with me here guys.

I'm reading a lot of conspiracies here and all around the place and a lot of people putting a lot of thought and effort into these things, from everything from moon landings to 9-11 to pizzagate to aliens to abductions to sport to dinosaurs to religion to the flat east to history to politics to television, and it goes on and on, and this got me thinking - what are all these conspiracy theorists REALLY hiding from us here??

Seriously - there's something going on here and the conspiracy theorists are trying to hide it from us with all these conspiracy theories as distractions and decoys!!

What are you hiding people????

Seek the truth people, unveil this mask of conspiracy theories!!!

Even the word itself (which I believe isn't a mistake at all) tells you
Con - spiracy

So they made a word that actually says that any story that doesn't follow the norm, history, what u learn at school etc is actually a con.

Simple and effective

FFqzk.jpg

CIA-conspiracy.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go with me here guys.

I'm reading a lot of conspiracies here and all around the place and a lot of people putting a lot of thought and effort into these things, from everything from moon landings to 9-11 to pizzagate to aliens to abductions to sport to dinosaurs to religion to the flat east to history to politics to television, and it goes on and on, and this got me thinking - what are all these conspiracy theorists REALLY hiding from us here??

Seriously - there's something going on here and the conspiracy theorists are trying to hide it from us with all these conspiracy theories as distractions and decoys!!

What are you hiding people????

Seek the truth people, unveil this mask of conspiracy theories!!!

Most conspiracy theorists probably just a hobby for them to fill their mind with something of interest rather than being bored. Typically not good at sport so have no hobby outlet there of spare time but they have an imagination seeking some interest to fill their time and there is plenty of genuine mysteries in the world without even needing to be conspiracies but some people feel more comfortable feeling like a victim in world and it helps fill that belief so it is quite circular to feed into the belief for those with lots of spare time and enough motivation to find something to be passionate about. It is generally sport ,religion, music, or stories that people become passionate about one with a sense of purpose. The ones that like stories in particular love this type of stuff. Sometimes I can see the appeal. It is entertaining to believe in Lizard people and other such things you can make it a nice tidy theory and think it could fit other real events in the world. Sometimes in past when I been working with tasks that I can listen to an mp3 player for hours, I would download interesting whacky stuff just to hear them and pass the time away. Generally there is an element of some truth to some theories you hear but they branch off into a lot of nonsense for most part so overall more nonsense than substance is the result.

Mind you, there are some real conspiracies created without doubt for agendas. But most of the conspiracies theories themselves will end up being nonsense that delving into all of them is kind of a waste of time as they can be very circular in the thinking that attracts people to spending time on them. You notice the certain personalities of people that spend so much time getting into it and truly passionate and "want to belief" some passion of religious types.

Having said all that, you do realise Eddie McGuire is actually an alien. He is not human people.

An absurd conspiracy theory would be an easy way to obfuscate and confuse an issue. That said, far more likely that the internet has exposed us to a lot more weirdos that we previously could have avoided.
Despite the likes of me,of course!

An absurd conspiracy theory would be an easy way to obfuscate and confuse an issue. That said, far more likely that the internet has exposed us to a lot more weirdos that we previously could have avoided.

there probable was always several weirdos

yet now they can share weirdo ideas thanks to the interweb

that said the world is messed up. People are too scared or stupid to notice generally.

No conspiracies are facts. They're just called a conspiracies because it's a conspiracy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back