Are Conspiracy Theorist's part of an even bigger conspiracy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ever wondered why conspiracy theories are so popular? Wonder no more.
All you have to do is follow the money. It all traces back to Google.
Thats right folks, all these conspiracy theorists are nothing more than Google's shills.
How you ask?
You Tube!
Ever noticed the google shills main tactic? Watch this you tube video they say, you wont believe this.
Sure enough, you click the link. Then, like normal people do, you say BS. Sure enough, the shill then comes back with yet another video!!! This then repeats ad nauseam racking up huge hits on You Tube and the profits flow................straight into the pockets of................Google!
These shills have infiltrated just about every forum on the planet. The hits on these comspiracy theory video's is the off chart because of the promotion by the shills. Hardly a week goes by without a new conspiracy theory and new You Tube videos and the dollars keep flowing into Google's pockets.
Of course these conspiracy theories get some poeple hooked and they want more than just You Tube videos so they go searching for more answers. And where do they search???? Thats right, you guessed it...........................GOOGLE.

The money trail? 5 short years after 9/11, Google paid $1.65 BILLION for You Tube. You tube had done such a good job with it's shills posting 9/11 videos, Google wanted in on that action. The owners of You Tube had hit the jackpot. Since then Google have upped the anti turning just about any newsworthy story into a conspiracy theory and they are laughing all the way to the bank. I wouldnt be surprised if Google are actually staging some of these events themselves! I just need to find the truth. Of course, you wont find it on Google...........................

An idiotic post that overlooks the details contained within ytube vids.

An idiotic post that overlooks the details contained within ytube vids.
Why are your only posts, in the conspiracy theory threads?
You have joint a footy discussion thread, and you've only ever posted in the conspiracy theory section.

Not only that, but you have spammed the same youtube link repeatedly within the one thread, and others...

You're one of them!

ytbue is a medium, and unlike the MSM, genuine people have some degree of freedom to post video's, whether their own content or suspicious content largely ignored by MSM, so it's natural for CT's to use it as the MSM won't allow it....certainly not in a fair and balanced manner.

ytbue is a medium, and unlike the MSM, genuine people have some degree of freedom to post video's, whether their own content or suspicious content largely ignored by MSM, so it's natural for CT's to use it as the MSM won't allow it....certainly not in a fair and balanced manner.
You're one of the main offenders for this google conspiracy. Of course you defend it.

Maybe if you had a single post outside of the conspiracy threads, and 90% of your posts didn't consist of youtube videos, you might have a leg to stand on. But as is, it's pretty obvious that you're a plant!

Why are your only posts, in the conspiracy theory threads?
You have joint a footy discussion thread, and you've only ever posted in the conspiracy theory section.

Not only that, but you have spammed the same youtube link repeatedly within the one thread, and others...

You're one of them!

Sorry Floor Pie, your wrong. Not all POGMA's posts are in the conspiracy theory section. He did make one post in the video game section.....

Why would someone join a footy forum if they didnt have an interest in footy???

Sorry Floor Pie, your wrong. Not all POGMA's posts are in the conspiracy theory section. He did make one post in the video game section.....

He is playing with your mind!
He put that one post in a video game section, to make you question your resolve! I bet the video game he was talking about, can be found with a google search.
He has been online since I've called him out, he is just waiting for others to defend him, while he tries to think of an excuse, or receives intel from google as to what to say!

So you want me banned?
You little s**t you're in it now, I hope they throw away the key. You should have talked to me more often
than you did, but NO!! You had to go your own way, have you broken any homes up lately? Just five minutes, Mods, your honor, him and me, alone.

Edit:
Lyrics from Pink Floyd "The Trial"

Last edited:
no-words-homer-into-brush.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How am I a troll?
Well, I made a series of statements about you, and you responded by saying "Fixed it 4 u, LOL" Pretty obvious that you are trolling.

This forum is for CT'rs, not w***ers. So you can either provide actual information, and/or intelligent recourse. Or you can avoid this forum.

Please don't be rude. Thank you.

Well, I made a series of statements about you, and you responded by saying "Fixed it 4 u, LOL" Pretty obvious that you are trolling.

You mean making a mockery of your accusations marks me as a troll...LOL

I think your taking the piss. Your posts do more harm than good to conspiracy theories. You have to be a troll.

hhaahahahaa, brilliant, very funny, but the truth is I just do my bit, ie, I direct people to the existence of info contradicting the official version of events, and in the case of 911, I'm very fond of highlighting the fact that 1000's of TECHNICAL experts disagree with the official 911 story.

hhaahahahaa, brilliant, very funny, but the truth is I just do my bit, ie, I direct people to the existence of info contradicting the official version of events, and in the case of 911, I'm very fond of highlighting the fact that 1000's of TECHNICAL experts disagree with the official 911 story.

hmmmmmm.....................so all you do is "direct people" to You Tube videos.........................

hmmmmmm.....................so all you do is "direct people" to You Tube videos.........................

Given ytube is a great resource for exposing CT's, you bet I'll be using it.
Btw, in most reasonable people's minds, when you unjustly accuse someone of something that you've fabricated out of thin air, you're written off as a liar and untrustworthy, so if you value your reputation, I suggest you both edit your baseless accusations and exit the thread less you make a bigger goose of yourself.

Floor Pie has only one post in a footy thread, STK vs GWS, and a fair swag of youtube posts. Similar join dates, similar post rates. Pot / Kettle much? Just an observation.

Given ytube is a great resource for exposing CT's, you bet I'll be using it.
Btw, in most reasonable people's minds, when you unjustly accuse someone of something that you've fabricated out of thin air, you're written off as a liar and untrustworthy, so if you value your reputation, I suggest you both edit your baseless accusations and exit the thread less you make a bigger goose of yourself.
Oooh so grumpy!
I didn't fabricate a single thing, I simply followed the thread! And you are a prime example of the thread topic! I hope you aren't just trying to shut me down without evidence! Surely you wouldn't just create baseless rhetoric, like the MSM?
Please defend you position, rather than attack me for being open minded!
Floor Pie has only one post in a footy thread, STK vs GWS, and a fair swag of youtube posts. Similar join dates, similar post rates. Pot / Kettle much? Just an observation.

Please post the entirety of my "fair swag" of youtube posts.
I'm not asking you to repeat the youtube links, rather I ask that you link the posts of my youtube soirée.
So if you're going to make a glib comment, to support your google supporting friend, I hope you have some way to support yourself!

Please post the entirety of my "fair swag" of youtube posts.
I'm not asking you to repeat the youtube links, rather I ask that you link the posts of my youtube soirée.
So if you're going to make a glib comment, to support your google supporting friend, I hope you have some way to support yourself!
Had a brief hunt, and apologies are due in respect of the youtube posts. Saw several gifs and jpegs, hopefully you understand my perception. Not willing to look deeper on the off-chance you may have utilised this ( youtube ) resource.

Please accept my unreserved apology for this inference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back