Are Geelong unbeatable?

Where will Geelong finish this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to stay modest when you regularly play finals.

Richmond fans don't know what that's like though.

Are we seeing Richmond play finals this year? I can see them not. Hearts just not in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If Geelong consistently piled it on against a depleted Richmond last week sure they might have a case. But really they scored in spurts and patches largely in the 2nd and 3rd quarters which is meaningless especially considering who RFC put out in certain roles

Compared to 2007 Geelong are very vulnerable and are hardly a unbeatable. In fact they are simply a good team that are very much beatable.

They might go undefeated for the rest of the home and away but they are not playing much against a lot of weak teams and finals will be a totally different story!!!

I thought Rich still had gastro.....

Simply NO any team can have a bad day
Injuries can derail their side or any other side

However they are going very well and should go deep into finals
This is about as far as you can predict for any side at this part of the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This other league premiership tally thing some Geelong knob is trying to do in only a small part of that leagues history

Well there’s the start of the footy history and we are it mate. No Geel and your following the storm right now.

It would be a monumental choke if they don't win the GF in the position they're especially with there soft run home & more games at that tip. Richmond choked last yr after dominating the season. Just hope the cats don't face the pies in the finals because that "USA" chant still haunts me!

My reason for the Geelong being the most advantaged by country miles;

With their 9 games being played in Geelong (Only Vic side who has a non shared home ground) & gets to train on it. Then having the "away home ground" which is only up the road. Interstate teams have to travelling by air every fortnight & having to play at the MCG for finals after getting only 2 to 3 games during the year on it. Cats 9 almost lock in wins at the cattery a year gets them a foot already in the finals door & on top of regular experience on the MCG. By far the most advantaged.

Before the attacks, yes Collingwood & Richmond are also more advantaged then any interstate teams with MCG experience however have to regularly share the MCG with all Vic sides without training on it.

As for Hawthorn coming in 2nd place they have the luxury of their exclusive home ground in tassie on top of regular MCG experience.

WA teams have to travel up to 10hrs a day every fortnight on top of GF at the MCG... most disadvantaged.

Looking forward to the winging Geelong posts.

With their 9 games being played in Geelong (Only Vic side who has a non shared home ground) & gets to train on it. Then having the "away home ground" which is only up the road. Interstate teams have to travelling by air every fortnight & having to play at the MCG for finals after getting only 2 to 3 games during the year on it. Cats 9 almost lock in wins at the cattery a year gets them a foot already in the finals door & on top of regular experience on the MCG. By far the most advantaged.

Before the attacks, yes Collingwood & Richmond are also more advantaged then any interstate teams with MCG experience however have to regularly share the MCG with all Vic sides without training on it.

As for Hawthorn coming in 2nd place they have the luxury of their exclusive home ground in tassie on top of regular MCG experience.

WA teams have to travel up to 10hrs a day every fortnight on top of GF at the MCG... most disadvantaged.

1560738683717.png

Doesn’t require whinging the say the words ‘you’re full of s**t.’

You’re full of s**t.

See?

By the way, I’m curious to see how the 5 hours’ travel AFTER their matches effects the WA sides.

It’s ‘whinging’ with an h old thing.

It would be a monumental choke if they don't win the GF in the position they're especially with there soft run home & more games at that tip. Richmond choked last yr after dominating the season. Just hope the cats don't face the pies in the finals because that "USA" chant still haunts me!

If they play their home finals at Kardinia Park then they have this thing in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back