Are Geelong unbeatable?

Where will Geelong finish this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Monica
I really appreciate your overall concern and positive feedback.
I do however have a question for you if in fact you have enough time to entertain a response to it. Feel completely free to not respond with an answer to my question should you in fact not have the available time in your obviously hectic schedule to provide a an answer to my question.
Now Monica, here is the question that I wish to put to you. Are you ready....?

Were you as impressed as I was with the effort the Hawks put in during the 2008 Grand Final?
Look at you go, a fledgling troll just discovering his wings. Very funny, maybe focus on your own teams failing in grand finals instead of worrying about others?

Its not the coach

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thanks Monica
I really appreciate your overall concern and positive feedback.
I do however have a question for you if in fact you have enough time to entertain a response to it. Feel completely free to not respond with an answer to my question should you in fact not have the available time in your obviously hectic schedule to provide a an answer to my question.
Now Monica, here is the question that I wish to put to you. Are you ready....?

Were you as impressed as I was with the effort the Hawks put in during the 2008 Grand Final?
Would have been pretty happy with 2007 GF. It makes me laugh how port fans think their world beaters after beating Geelong in a game after a bye that doesn't have much implications to them. Let's see how good the port pretenders are in the showdown.

Port 2004

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2012
Bellevue Heighta
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Would have been pretty happy with 2007 GF. It makes me laugh how port fans think their world beaters after beating Geelong in a game after a bye that doesn't have much implications to them. Let's see how good the port pretenders are in the showdown.
It still makes me laugh when you and your lot had the 2017 premiership cup at West Lakes even before the grand final was played. Weak as piss. Finished top didn’t you. Unlike Port in 2007 who would have missed the 8 with 2 extra losses. Tell your storey walking clown.

Its not the coach

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
well, well, well look what the cat dragged in, If it isnt yet another Mount Gambier Clown supporter trying to show off Blight's two flags won during the Cretaceous Period of AFL/VFL manipulation.

Whilst you're here Mr Coach, according to my official AFL/VFL Finals record manuscript we dont need to go all that far back into the past to see what the Mighty Clowns can deliver on the last day of September now do we Mr Coach?

According to United Nations Security Council resolution 2017/a1003b, there was only one team present at the MCG on the 30th of September 2017.
I suppose your going to bring up how much of a powerhouse club port pretenders are with your cabinet's of countless premierships, When in reality all the pretenders have is a premiership against a tired hungover Brisbane, And a record grand final loss. And don't forget that 2005 semi final smashing the crows gave ya. Keep on being Delusional.

Its not the coach

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
It still makes me laugh when you and your lot had the 2017 premiership cup at West Lakes even before the grand final was played. Weak as piss. Finished top didn’t you. Unlike Port in 2007 who would have missed the 8 with 2 extra losses. Tell your storey walking clown.
Haha port pretenders were the original meaning of the word choke in the early 2000s. And how many of your last 8 did they win last year after looking like top 4? Hahaha Just another true Port Adelaide tradition.

Its not the coach

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
You raise some very pertinent and interesting points there Mr Coach.

I can only assume that you are extremely worried about the "HUGE" clash at AO in a couple of weeks time. Otherwise, why would you be clutching at straws like a drowning weasel in a rapid infested river?

Have you watched the replay of the "HUGE" clash between the Ladder leaders and the Supreme Hinkley Power outfit yet?

I can tell you one thing for certain Mr Coach - your little Mount Gambier Clowns are in for a real hiding in a few weeks time. Prepare for a master class display by Hinkley's heroes my friend.
I'm glad your so confident it makes it even more sweet as I watch the whole 2 thousand port fans filtering out during the 3rd quarter. And Hinkley masterclass? As I said before Hinkley is Pykes bitch as pretenders are to Crows.

Are you aware of how much silverware resides in our glass fronted display cabinet(s) Monica?

I also notice a few minor hick-ups for the pussy cats in the 1995, 1994, 1992, 1989 grand finals.

What I want to know is what in the hell happened in 1953 and 1967 ?
Ah great you've got access to Wikipedia, good for you. As I said you'd be better off concerning yourself with your own clubs finals failings rather than trying to troll in a thread that isn't about your club.

Stocks_go_Up

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
No... We are not unbeatable.. Apply some pressure and we will fold a lot of the time. Our rucks are s**t and that leads to us losing massively in the clearances.

Oct 16, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Very worried we have been worked out and not sure what Scott has as plan B if anything.
If we do find a way through this, than there is the 2nd big concern - 1st week of finals.
We now know we haven’t fixed the bye issue.
I’m a worried cat, this is going to be an interesting game vs Adelaide. I want to see how we respond. Hopefully we do and that’s 1 of my 2 concerns taken care of, than I wait for finals week 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Admit it Monica, the cats are in huge trouble.
The season is finished for the Kardinia Kats.
They had their chance, took the week off, rolled the dice, and blew it.
Don't quote me unless you've got something with even a tiny modicum of substance to add.

At least give some credit to your team mates - surely they contributed to the Grand Final win in the Under 14's B-Grade competition.

It's a team game. It's always been a team game.

Only this morning I was watching some randomly selected Grand Final replays from the years 1952, 1955, 1956, 1960, 1964, 1966, 1970, 1977, 1977a, 1979, 1980, 1981, 2002, 2003, 2011 and I have to say in all honesty that I am not in the least surprised at the final outcome in all of these crucial games.

A friend of mine sent me the replay from last year's grand final which I hope to watch later on this evening.
Hilarious joke! I now feel depressed and angry that you have brought up last years' Grand Final, no doubt that's what you intended.
Port Adelaide couldn't even dream of making another AFL Grand Final the way they're going now. For Collingwood it's just part and parcel to make them - nothing special.
No need to reference your numerous sub-league premierships like they even mean anything at this level.

wc_eagles_since86

Team Captain
Apr 25, 2019
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Liverpool
Is Port Adelaide even a place?

Adelaide and Port Lincoln are the only places I knew about.

Adelaide for pubs (loved Adelaide), and Port Lincoln for great white shark diving (for my honeymoon trip around Oz).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back