• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its not the coach

Cancelled
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Is there anything more irrelevant than the South Australian clubs?

Well besides their state
Havnt heard from you since we whipped Yas a few weeks back. Ah but wait for it ( you had injuries ) any one would think Richmond is the first club to have an injury, your just as simple as the pretender supporter.

Captain_Bender

Premiership Player
May 21, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Havnt heard from you since we whipped Yas a few weeks back. Ah but wait for it ( you had injuries ) any one would think Richmond is the first club to have an injury, your just as simple as the pretender supporter.
Adelaide barely got over the line against a almost VFL Richmond team lol must have been their grand final

Tom_Thumb

Club Legend
Feb 1, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Collingwood will thump them in the GF, order will be restored to the Universe and these grubby spruikers from Dunghill will slime their ways back into the sewers they come from.

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Collingwood will thump them in the GF, order will be restored to the Universe and these grubby spruikers from Dunghill will slime their ways back into the sewers they come from.
Collingwood and losing unloseable grand finals. Name a more dynamic duo. You of all people should know that.

Aug 7, 2016
Adelaide
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Portland Trail Blazers
Doesn't bother me if Cats win. If Richmond don't win it makes no real difference to me it's all the same opposition.

There are Cats fans on your board who have upgraded to Premiership memberships to guarantee a GF ticket, and one poster booked flights to avoid the price rise. That type of overconfidence can end badly.
Yep, and I'm one of those members.

You can call it overconfidence, I'll call it insurance. If Geelong makes the Grand Final I want a guaranteed ticket. By no means does that make me overconfident. If Geelong get through to the Big Dance then it'll be the best $200 I've spent in a while.

As for booking flights, that's a stretch. But hey, if you can afford to take the loss if your team doesn't make it, more power to you! I'm in Adelaide, so it's an easy drive over to Melbourne.

If I were in Perth, however... I can see the appeal to buying a ticket now. At worst, you'll have a weekend holiday in Melbourne. That's not really a bad thing.

Port 2004

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2012
Bellevue Heighta
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
119 was significant. That record will likely never be broken. Poor little port.
Poor little moo cows. The corporate bunch of spuds who aspire to be one of the big clubs but will never get there. I mean look at your culture alone, no one wants to be there and they all leave pretty quickly. Oh and how piss weak are you to come up with the 119 comment. Are you not smart to enough to provide something a little more intelligent. I seriously doubt it.

SHAKESPEARE

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Oh so you are a cats fan. My mistake. Well then 1989, 1992, 1994, 1995 and 2008 are pretty significant as well you spud.

Thornton Melon

Team Captain
Apr 2, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Geelong
Poor little moo cows. The corporate bunch of spuds who aspire to be one of the big clubs but will never get there. I mean look at your culture alone, no one wants to be there and they all leave pretty quickly. Oh and how piss weak are you to come up with the 119 comment. Are you not smart to enough to provide something a little more intelligent. I seriously doubt it.

Officially buttshattered.

p.s. 119

Their flag to lose.

Don't really see them dropping any more games.
When people use that line it generally means they're shitting bricks at the thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back