Society/Culture Are homosexuals more prejudicial than heterosexuals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Your comments are literally drowning in mayonnaise.

I am done with your obvious attempts to derail the discussion.
i luv both commentz
is mayonnaise a doodle juice ting ?

snake_juicer
im on ya side
of saying wateva u want
i huv read the posts in ya profile
nothing wrong with a mistep

This may be true 40 years from now when everybody born before let's say the Bob Hawke years is dead or close enough.

How "political" do you think gays would be today if religion and society had said it was okay in 1919? Keep in mind religion in 2019 still won't say it's okay.

The vast majority of children abused by clergy are boys. Official stats from Royal commissions. Many of those homosexual offenders protected by the very top of the churches. This says quite clearly that Christianity does not have a problem with homosexuality. In fact encourages and nourishes it

The vast majority of children abused by clergy are boys. Official stats from Royal commissions. Many of those homosexual offenders protected by the very top of the churches. This says quite clearly that Christianity does not have a problem with homosexuality. In fact encourages and nourishes it
Homosexuality and pedophilia are not the same thing.

GG.exe Yes, posters on bigfooty have noticed you. Your life has meaning again.

Anyone could do what you're doing, if they had the inclination and as much free time as you.

If you're the only one doing what most people can do, it means you're either an A. revolutionary or B . you need help.

Liking posts on bigfooty... which do you think you fall under?

dazza68 is far more committed than you.

/yawn

GG.exe Yes, posters on bigfooty have noticed you. Your life has meaning again.

Anyone could do what you're doing, if they had the inclination and as much free time as you.

If you're the only one doing what most people can do, it means you're either an A. revolutionary or B . you need help.

Liking posts on bigfooty... which do you think you fall under?

dazza68 is far more committed than you.

/yawn
You cannot pigeonhole Mr Exe. He is all things and no things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Homosexuality and pedophilia are not the same thing.
Thank you for the lecture Mr I believe jet fuel can burn down skyscrapers it never touched.

But pedofile is is pre pubescent children and many of victims of the churches you're an apologist for, were teenage boys.

Thank you for the lecture Mr I believe jet fuel can burn down skyscrapers it never touched.

But pedofile is is pre pubescent children and many of victims of the churches you're an apologist for, were teenage boys.
Two excellent points made.
1. the guy thinks jet fuel caused 9/11 too funny
2. pedofilia is the attraction to kids aged 0-5 roughly. there are different names for different attractions to different age groups. it's lazy to say "pedofile".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back