Society/Culture Are homosexuals more prejudicial than heterosexuals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you for the lecture Mr I believe jet fuel can burn down skyscrapers it never touched.

But pedofile is is pre pubescent children and many of victims of the churches you're an apologist for, were teenage boys.
Two excellent points made.
1. the guy thinks jet fuel caused 9/11 too funny
2. pedofilia is the attraction to kids aged 0-5 roughly. there are different names for different attractions to different age groups. it's lazy to say "pedofile".
I see. You two are making things up for attention.

Enjoy your Sunday.

I see. You two are making things up for attention.

Enjoy your Sunday.

I'll make a deal With you. You prove we're making things up and I'll never post again.

If you don't prove we're making things up, then you never post again.

You know you wanna

I'll make a deal With you. You prove we're making things up and I'll never post again.

If you don't prove we're making things up, then you never post again.

You know you wanna
Thank you for the lecture Mr I believe jet fuel can burn down skyscrapers it never touched.
You made that up as I've never stated that, nor do I believe it.

Seeing the title I thought this was going to be about the prejudices in the LGBT community. It’s not as explicit as it was but I remember “No rides and spices” being on pretty much every second Grindr profile, and many ethnic gay friends avoid certain clubs because they’re frowned upon in there.

Instead this thread contains things even more sad and pathetic than this.

Seeing the title I thought this was going to be about the prejudices in the LGBT community. It’s not as explicit as it was but I remember “No rides and spices” being on pretty much every second Grindr profile, and many ethnic gay friends avoid certain clubs because they’re frowned upon in there.

Instead this thread contains things even more sad and pathetic than this.

What does that mean?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's getting tremendous support from people who think homophobia should be consequences free.

If someone is genuinely homophobic, why should it be looked upon differently to any other phobia?

"Phobias are a form of anxiety disorder and are characterized by intense and irrational fears of an object or situation that poses no real threat. A phobia is an intense fear of something that, in reality, poses little or no actual danger."

So we are going to chastise and socially condemn someone with a genuine anxiety disorder now?

Last edited:
Homophobia is a near universal cultural trait, that has persisted throughout history. There must be something to it to have survived so long.
Yeah, much like sexism and racism are universal cultural traits that are similarly being eroded by education. People fear what they don't understand.

I suspect it's a form of lingering generational neurosis, that emerged from a not too distant time when homosexuals had real cause for concern.
Just to be clear, are you suggesting that all prejudice against homosexuals disappeared the day that our federal government legalised homosexual marriage?

Two excellent points made.
1. the guy thinks jet fuel caused 9/11 too funny
2. pedofilia is the attraction to kids aged 0-5 roughly. there are different names for different attractions to different age groups. it's lazy to say "pedofile".
1. Plane flies into building --> building collapses. No?
2. Attraction to kids aged 0-5? That's not how the DSM defines pedophilia.

1. Plane flies into building --> building collapses. No?
2. Attraction to kids aged 0-5? That's not how the DSM defines pedophilia.
1. 9/11 is far more complex than that. To whittle the whole array of suspect data and the whole event down to just that line would be a massive travesty.

2. Right you are. Pedophilia is an attraction to children of pre-pubescant age, so anything from 1 to about 9 or 10, as girls and boys can hit puberty around that age. Hebephilia is specifically attraction to ages 11-14. And Ephebophilia is specifically attraction to ages 15-19.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back