Society/Culture Are homosexuals more prejudicial than heterosexuals?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Seeing the title I thought this was going to be about the prejudices in the LGBT community. It’s not as explicit as it was but I remember “No rides and spices” being on pretty much every second Grindr profile, and many ethnic gay friends avoid certain clubs because they’re frowned upon in there.

Instead this thread contains things even more sad and pathetic than this.
Plus the SSA people who vilify bisexuals for not "picking a side"

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
1. 9/11 is far more complex than that. To whittle the whole array of suspect data and the whole event down to just that line would be a massive travesty.
True. That's a discussion that belongs to another thread though.
2. Right you are. Pedophilia is an attraction to children of pre-pubescant age, so anything from 1 to about 9 or 10, as girls and boys can hit puberty around that age. Hebephilia is specifically attraction to ages 11-14. And Ephebophilia is specifically attraction to ages 15-19.
Agreed. Does agreement make you sad? ;)

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyway, back to the topic of the OP.

Are homosexuals more prejudicial than heterosexuals? Yes
Are African-Americans more prejudicial than Euro-Americans? Yes
Are Saudi women more prejudicial than Saudi men? Well, if they were given complete freedom to voice their dissenting views...Yes

Maybe, just maybe, there's a common theme there.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Just to be clear, are you suggesting that all prejudice against homosexuals disappeared the day that our federal government legalised homosexual marriage?

No

Evolved1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 14, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Good.

A) Are homosexuals more prejudiced than heterosexuals? Yes
B) In 2019, do Australian homosexuals have reason to be more prejudiced than heterosexuals living in the same nation? Yes

If you agree with each of those responses, why start a thread to restate the obvious?

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
We're attracted to men, that bloke is a lot hotter without the slap and like almost all all male environments, yeah it can get a bit misogynist sometimes.

I figure it's just a logical conclusion that homosexual men place a lot less interest in women, but of course, that also makes it absurd to automatically label them as misogynists.

It's a curious play on the whole LGBTQ etc. social dynamic.

Nope, just interested.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Can homosexual men be considered as misogynists?

Some hate women others make better friends with women.

I here stories about lesbians. I have experiences that agree and cintridict Steroe type. I've run into two lesbians running a drop in center and they are anti men and violent when you say something about thier discrimination.

Am working in a Community center where that has a number of lesbians in the program and they look after me. They prefer plastic phallus shapes, that's all that's different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back