Are North tanking - and if so what should be done about it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Except Polec got votes

Polec got votes from Teague, not Shaw. His disposal efficiency was 52%, the LOWEST of any North player. Got a lot of the ball but turned it over too many times that cost North dearly. I didn't think he would get dropped but was poor.

North Melbourne such a bad team they can't even tank properly?

so last century

Dude you haven’t won a legitimate flag since the 1930’s.

Your entire history and culture is bullshit. You sold your soul and have nothing to show for it. Your supporters are cowards and celebrate premierships won by having an extra million $ more than other teams and access to academy players. No meritocracy, no genuine win, you’re just a pointless and very plastic marketing gimmick.

The only reason you’re half decent is due to North people like Ron Joesph and John Longmire.

And yes we screwed you so badly, imagine giving s**t to a team that purchased the greatest ever player for $10k. From you.

Dude you haven’t won a legitimate flag since the 1930’s.

Your entire history and culture is bullshit. You sold your soul and have nothing to show for it. Your supporters are cowards and celebrate premierships won by having an extra million $ more than other teams and access to academy players. No meritocracy, no genuine win, you’re just a pointless and very plastic marketing gimmick.

The only reason you’re half decent is due to North people like Ron Joesph and John Longmire.

And yes we screwed you so badly, imagine giving sh*t to a team that purchased the greatest ever player for $10k. From you.

Enjoy Tasmania.

Clearly not tanking. They're just a bog ordinary football side.
Hahaha with a depleted midfield who the week before Carlton limped over the line against.. then again who am I kidding if anyone is to know a ‘bog ordinary football side’ it would be a Carlton fan. 20+ years and counting.

Clearly not tanking. They're just a bog ordinary football side.

Yeah, it'd be nice if we were but we're just a bit s**t at the moment tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha with a depleted midfield who the week before Carlton limped over the line against.. then again who am I kidding if anyone is to know a ‘bog ordinary football side’ it would be a Carlton fan. 20+ years and counting.

What a bizarre response.

I thought I gave a pretty fair assessment of where your club is at right at the moment, and it's a bit strange to say the least that you're bringing Carlton into the discussion given they have absolutely nothing to do with it.

What a bizarre response.

I thought I gave a pretty fair assessment of where your club is at right at the moment, and it's a bit strange to say the least that you're bringing Carlton into the discussion given they have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Not really sure 'bog average side' is a fair assessment at all. They've still won games, and been competitive in most of their other matches. They're just in a pile of other teams who aren't really good, but will still win matches by default. Every team bar Adelaide this season is.

I'm also doubting they wanted to lose last weekend's match. They knew Adelaide are currently awful and losing an OK but not amazing midfielder in Polec and an out-of-form Ben Brown would hardly be the different between winning and losing, and that showed on match day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back