Are Port over doing it

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You said Gibson shits on who we picked up.

I'm under no obligation to ignore we picked up plenty of good players just because you want to.
Hahahaha

On what planet is Sam Vanilla Gibson a better pickup than Rockliff!?

OMFG nice back pedal Crowbots.

It'll be funny when Crows offer him 1 mill a year but he rejects them to join us on 800k since he's supposedly an unrestricted free agent :D
Ha ha don't you just love it, no one wants to play with the plastics. Oh well that's what you get when you throw a state team together out of spite and jealousy.

Port have done what all clubs should do, look to be successful next year not in 5 years time. The amount of time and energy clubs put into the draft just does my head in as it rarely works.
Gold Coast and GWS have had numerous top 10 picks and 5 years later still no premiership. Yet the rest of the clubs get the odd top 10 pick once a year and think they are going to build a premiership side. Half don’t even get a top 10 pick.
Well done Port I say.

I'm under no obligation to ignore we picked up plenty of good players just because you want to.
Rockliff a known possession accumulator is about to get a whole lot better with a much more skilled team around him and that Crow guy seriously said Gibson is better?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Port have done what all clubs should do, look to be successful next year not in 5 years time. The amount of time and energy clubs put into the draft just does my head in as it rarely works.
Gold Coast and GWS have had numerous top 10 picks and 5 years later still no premiership. Yet the rest of the clubs get the odd top 10 pick once a year and think they are going to build a premiership side. Half don’t even get a top 10 pick.
Well done Port I say.
Giants will win it in 2019 after Port next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ha ha don't you just love it, no one wants to play with the plastics. Oh well that's what you get when you throw a state team together out of spite and jealousy.
And treat any player who wants to leave with utter contempt, and publicly too.
They could learn much from other clubs on how to go about things but their heads are so far up their you-know-what's that they can't even see the massive cultural problems that they have.
At least it has now been exposed for all the world to see.
Fagan couldn't buy a rug big enough to sweep this mess under. :rolleyes:

They could learn much from other clubs on how to go about things but their heads are so far up their you-know-what's that they can't even see the massive cultural problems that they have.
Very unprofessional and a poor way to treat a player, why make it so difficult and publicly ridicule the poor bloke.

Last edited:
AFC - a business franchise that underpays key players and when they want to go find greener pastures the club leaders and officials publically humiliate said people and then wonder why people don't want to join and more people want to leave. Fanbase is well known to wish injuries on players just because.

PAFC - a club that cares about its players and their welfare including players families. Along with that it comes a great fanbase that's been known to welcome back players with open arms.

McKenzie has played 10 games in the neafl in the last two years.

He has only been dropped for one game back to the neafl and came back into the league side the next week.

Most of the games were at the start of this season when he missed pre-season and didn't play in the pre-season comp.

He got up to fitness and then was injured again to miss a few games.

He got his fitness back in the two's and then promoted to the seniors.

One game dropped in two years.
See this is quality analysis. Crows fans talking about McKenzie like he’s played 44 games in the NEAFL over the last two years when in reality he’s barely been on the park and used the NEAFL to get back up to standard. Much like Brad Crouch that someone else mentioned who is the better player definitely, but has played a lot more than 10 games in the ressies in the last two years.

We were discussing your DFA’s in comparison to Gibson. Sorry you can’t work that out.

How much are they paying the over rated Jenkins??
About 200 to 150k less than Dixon, thanks for asking. But you overrated comment is only justified if JJ does not perform on the football field and 40 with an Average 2 goals a game 1 goal assist and 200m gained, Please find me a replacement that can support the ruck for the same coin. one who has been in the top 15 goal kickers in the AFL for the past 3 years. One who can spend 20% game time chopping out the ruck.

About 200 to 150k less than Dixon, thanks for asking..

The whole ‘Crows supporters add 100k to every Port player’s salary’ thing really is true, isn’t it?

No wonder they think we’re over the salary cap, by their calculations we’d be paying about $4,000,000 more a year than we actually are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back