Are Spurs a big rock climbing club?

Are Spurs a big club?

• Total voters
Dunno, do you still live in England, if not how long did you live here for?

And of course it makes me more qualified, that's why I'm here, to educate some of you

So how does it make you more qualified?

moomba, you live in England, do you think Spurs are a big club?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So how does it make you more qualified?

moomba, you live in England, do you think Spurs are a big club?
Of course he doesn't, he only thinks teams with wealthy Arab owners are big.

Are you trying to say someone who has followed the game for thirty years and lived here for the vast majority of that time is not going to be more knowledgeable than someone who follows from a country where soccer is a minority sport and has probably only been interested in it for four or five years?

Are you trying to say someone who has followed the game for thirty years and lived here for the vast majority of that time is not going to be more knowledgeable than someone who follows from a country where soccer is a minority sport and has probably only been interested in it for four or five years?

Hold on, so you are qualified but he isn't? Well that makes complete sense.

I've followed football since the early 90s. I'm sure I can understand who the big clubs are.

Hey A Bit High you've followed football for over 30 years, would you consider Spurs a big club?

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC

Yes

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I've followed football since the early 90s. I'm sure I can understand who the big clubs are.

Hey A Bit High you've followed football for over 30 years, would you consider Spurs a big club?
You obviously know jack s**t though if you think Spurs aren't one of England's big clubs

You obviously know jack s**t though if you think Spurs aren't one of England's big clubs

I've not mentioned England though, I'm talking about in general. I clearly stated Spurs are a tier below the big clubs.

Actually, thinking about it they would be a tier below the big ones in England as well.

Mar 8, 2007
With My Mate Jack - Jack Daniel's
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, PAFC, QBN TIGERS & JD

Only won the domestic league twice, never won the Champions Leauge

No!

Dunno, do you still live in England, if not how long did you live here for?

And of course it makes me more qualified, that's why I'm here, to educate some of you
******* spare me.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I've not mentioned England though, I'm talking about in general. I clearly stated Spurs are a tier below the big clubs.

Actually, thinking about it they would be a tier below the big ones in England as well.
I always stated "England".

If you are talking Europe, only Man Utd would qualify from England

Man United
Arsenal
Liverpool
Chelsea
Manchester City

Basically the big 5 in England, give or take a swap of spots.

I see Spurs in the range after that, with Newcastle, maybe Everton.

Mar 8, 2007
With My Mate Jack - Jack Daniel's
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC, PAFC, QBN TIGERS & JD

What justifies "Big Club"

Even if you are talking just English teams you are well behind several clubs.

In the 20 odd seasons of the EPL you have only finished in the top 4 twice...hardly the standing of a Big Club!

Back