Are the Dees a genuine top 8 side now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Excuse me? We have more wooden spoons than you. Don’t take that away from us! lol Times are changing fellas, for both our torturous team!

Thanks SufferingSeightINT

I'd forgotten about Watts being gone, who the heck are we meant to blame for everything now?? This is gonna be weird for a short period of time until a suitable replacement can be found.
Don't worry i've made the list of what our supporters like to riff on.

Salem = not going hard enough, being part of the pick swap with kelly
Harmes = not best 22 material
Tyson = bad disposal, part of the pick swap.
Gawn = For going on TV after round 23, and being bad in some games
Omac = people love shitting on omac for some reason.
Weed = not being a 50 goal key forward right off the bat
Viney = For rushing himself back
Hogan = For getting the ball kicked to him far to often, and having shitty body language

\/

-> WAGNER <-

/\

I've been rewatching our wins from last year recently, my god he was diabolical at times. On the bright side, it did highlight how much better he was moving in general, even despite the conditions at training last week ... so there is some hope.
When is the next open session? I’ve got no business checking the website when I know you know ;)

Salem = not going hard enough, being part of the pick swap with kelly - eh
Harmes = not best 22 material - yes he is
Tyson = bad disposal, part of the pick swap. - I like him
Gawn = For going on TV after round 23, and being bad in some games - hate this argument
Omac = people love shitting on omac for some reason. - because he's been built like bambi but impressions are changing quickly
Weed = not being a 50 goal key forward right off the bat - this is stupid
Viney = For rushing himself back - this might actually be fair given he's still not in full training
Hogan = For getting the ball kicked to him far to often, and having shitty body language - rubbish

\/

-> WAGNER <- DO YOU BLAME ME?

/\

response.

When is the next open session? I’ve got no business checking the website when I know you know ;)
Probably Friday. Might pop in myself.

response.
Just some of the stupid s**t i've seen. Back in the days when i was on FB groups, as soon as someone put in a bad game, they all piled on him. "omac's a toothpick delist" "Hogan doesn't give a s**t trade". That list up there is in jest, but it's still some of the stupid consistent s**t i've heard our supporters say

Then i made the best decision to not be around cancerous comments. At least on here there is some reasonable debate. So here's my actual rainbow list

Salem - is good
Harmes - is best 22 imo
Tyson - Frustrating at times, but is a clearance machine
Gawn - How can you not like him?
Omac - Liked him from the start, just needed more games in him.
Weed - Decent, needs work but i'm patient
Viney - Sometimes does to much, but is a good leader
Hogan - Never will not be a Hogan fan, i predict many gameday threads in discussion with Topkent over him

Sorry Wagner, probably a good bloke but haven't seen enough from him

I've been rewatching our wins from last year recently, my god he was diabolical at times. On the bright side, it did highlight how much better he was moving in general, even despite the conditions at training last week ... so there is some hope.

Dom is the classic inside mid who can’t kick. Does a lot of things really well on the inside but jesus his kicking is bad.

Dom is the classic inside mid who can’t kick. Does a lot of things really well on the inside but jesus his kicking is bad.
I’m watching the West Coast game as I type. He moves so well thru traffic, but if we could somehow give him Oliver’s propensity to handball, and get Oliver to kick as much as Dom does, it’d be amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salem = not going hard enough, being part of the pick swap with kelly
Harmes = not best 22 material
Tyson = bad disposal, part of the pick swap.
Gawn = For going on TV after round 23, and being bad in some games
Omac = people love shitting on omac for some reason.
Weed = not being a 50 goal key forward right off the bat
Viney = For rushing himself back
Hogan = For getting the ball kicked to him far to often, and having shitty body language

\/

-> WAGNER <-

/\

Wagner for sure. But if Wagner is getting games it means Salem has regressed, Lewis retired after a repeat of 186 in round 1, Vince got suspended for the season after knocking out THawkins, Forrest, I mean Hunt went for a run and never came back, Brayshaw's head fell off, and Jetta has to play key position for the rest of the year because Tmac drilled a pass directly into the back of Omacs scone causing a bitter family breakdown with both brothers leaving the club.

Wagner for sure. But if Wagner is getting games it means Salem has regressed, Lewis retired after a repeat of 186 in round 1, Vince got suspended for the season after knocking out THawkins, Forrest, I mean Hunt went for a run and never came back, Brayshaw's head fell off, and Jetta has to play key position for the rest of the year because Tmac drilled a pass directly into the back of Omacs scone causing a bitter family breakdown with both brothers leaving the club.
Even then....

Just some of the stupid s**t i've seen. Back in the days when i was on FB groups, as soon as someone put in a bad game, they all piled on him. "omac's a toothpick delist" "Hogan doesn't give a s**t trade". That list up there is in jest, but it's still some of the stupid consistent s**t i've heard our supporters say

Then i made the best decision to not be around cancerous comments. At least on here there is some reasonable debate. So here's my actual rainbow list

Salem - is good
Harmes - is best 22 imo
Tyson - Frustrating at times, but is a clearance machine
Gawn - How can you not like him?
Omac - Liked him from the start, just needed more games in him.
Weed - Decent, needs work but i'm patient
Viney - Sometimes does to much, but is a good leader
Hogan - Never will not be a Hogan fan, i predict many gameday threads in discussion with Topkent over him

Sorry Wagner, probably a good bloke but haven't seen enough from him

I knew that one was mine haha and I stand by that.
Our midfield was a diabolical in the way they kicked the ball to Hogan this in 16/17. Dumping it on his head when he's hardly taller than most midfielders these days is a waste of a kick. His main skill is how quickly he reads the ball in the air. His best game against Brisbane last year were almost all exclusively uncontested marks because we kicked it to space, he made early contact and his opponent was dead. It's why I'd rather him as a CHF because players are more careful with their kicking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back