Are the Eagles now the biggest uphill bullies in the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember last year when Richmond nuffies were bumping every thread and gloating and how much of a bad look that was?

Dont be like them.
But when people ask you to bump, gloat after they beat you in the regular season, don't you think fans have a right of reply?

I mean he bumped the thread himself after the Melbourne v WC rd 22 game.

That’s because we all know the eagles can’t win the flag without Nic nat and gaff, and probably Kennedy. They will in fact be very susceptible week 1 v gws in Perth . Giants did everything but kick straight and win there last time , their midfield will monster the eagles they just need to put the score on the board
Lol. We all know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what uphill bullies means, but WCE supporters right up there as favourites for the 'Inferiority Complex' premiership.

Hopefully the "Inferiority Complex" Trophy isn't like that AFLX sculptured wooden piece of sh!t.

But when people ask you to bump, gloat after they beat you in the regular season, don't you think fans have a right of reply?

I mean he bumped the thread himself after the Melbourne v WC rd 22 game.

Fair game. I don't mind. Dees did what many cant, best eagles in Perth. Also played our worst game for the season a few weeks later.

Eagles did what many cant, win a flag from interstate. Great job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back