Are the Eagles now the biggest uphill bullies in the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

The standard you walk past is the standard you accept. Richmond supporters were allowed to add joy to threads all year with their enlightening and knowledgeable posts so I presume we may do the same.

I deleted and carded more Richmond flogs than you can imagine in the last 12 months.

I'll do the same if this s**t continues into the new year.

Lucky for you you didn't get to meet us.

The catch cry of the half dozen Richmond supporters I met at various stages throughout Saturday night in Melbourne

Why were we lucky? That we didn’t get to meet a team who turns up it’s toes when they have one half injury?

How about not get flogged in a prelim and you might be worthy of being in 2018s conversation

Collingwood fans were gracious both at the ground and the pubs after; msyber tiger fans can take a leaf out of their books

The catch cry of the half dozen Richmond supporters I met at various stages throughout Saturday night in Melbourne

Why were we lucky? That we didn’t get to meet a team who turns up it’s toes when they have one half injury?

How about not get flogged in a prelim and you might be worthy of being in 2018s conversation

Collingwood fans were gracious both at the ground and the pubs after; msyber tiger fans can take a leaf out of their books
Keep up with the conversation.

Astbury had gastro.

reading thins thread makes me cringe at the vitriol dished out by certain posters. Why point out that "your team lost to xxx so you must be s**t"? Seriously, an AFL season has many ups and downs, home and away games get you the points but dont show you whats going to happen in September. Every year the Finals throw up some interesting results and they are usually decided on things like injuries, mental toughness etc...
People need to chill out more during the season.

*was this post necessary:think:???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back