Are the Eagles still the biggest flat track bullies?

Who are the biggest flat track bullies going around right now?

• Eagles (since 2013)

Votes: 418 71.6%
  • Magpies (since 2014)

Votes: 32 5.5%
  • Power (since 2015)

Votes: 124 21.2%
  • Bulldogs (since 2015)

Votes: 53 9.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

At home, yes. In Melbourne, no. Thought everyone knew that now.
At home hence the flat track bully moniker

I can t believe people would even try to argue this
First of all Bulldogs are 0-4 outside Melbourne this season so are they FTB?

Secondly Eagles haven't been switched on in any Melbourne game so far this season so beware when they are

Secondly Eagles haven't been switched on in any Melbourne game so far this season so beware when they are

Lol do you even read what people write or just sook about the umpires every week.

We have been in every game this yet home and away so no we are not flat track bullies.

You have been dismantled by the bombers and Hawks away easily. Therefore the moniker fits.

But I'm more than happy to admit the dogs aren't going well but I know who most will be backing of the two teams if they make September and it ain't the eagles

I'm sure the Melbourne based teams are literally quaking in their boots at this thought.

Is the MCG in Adelaide?

Doesn't really help then does it
It helps because Adelaide /Port are in the top 5
We're unbeaten at Spotless too
The MCG is irrelevant unless we make the GF

Lol do you even read what people write or just sook about the umpires every week.

We have been in every game this yet home and away so no we are not flat track bullies.

You have been dismantled by the bombers and Hawks away easily. Therefore the moniker fits.

But I'm more than happy to admit the dogs aren't going well but I know who most will be backing of the two teams if they make September and it ain't the eagles
flat-track bully. noun. 1. a sportsperson who dominates inferior opposition, but who cannot beat top-level opponents.

nothing in the definition of FTB does it mention the location of the game. Eagles have the best record of the top 9 teams against the other top 9 teams. Bulldogs have beaten Collingwood, Sydney, Brisbane, North and Richmond. Only 1 win against another top 9 team. Losses against top 9 teams - Fremantle, GWS, WC and Geelong. That is definition of FTB - beat the teams worse and lose to the better teams.

At home hence the flat track bully moniker

I can t believe people would even try to argue this
Home track heroes yes, FTB's no.
You do know the definition of a flat track bully is one who beats up on rubbish teams but can't get it done against the top sides don't you?
Eagles haven't beaten up anybody.
They are just a average side who plays well at their home ground and for some reason does well in Adelaide.

flat-track bully. noun. 1. a sportsperson who dominates inferior opposition, but who cannot beat top-level opponents.

nothing in the definition of FTB does it mention the location of the game. Eagles have the best record of the top 9 teams against the other top 9 teams. Bulldogs have beaten Collingwood, Sydney, Brisbane, North and Richmond. Only 1 win against another top 9 team. Losses against top 9 teams - Fremantle, GWS, WC and Geelong. That is definition of FTB - beat the teams worse and lose to the better teams.

Lol ok diddums

Let's see how you do against the top teams interstate them come and chat

Can't wait to get the Eagles over here it will be like another bye. Much like last years elimination final was.

Now back to the umpires with you that's normally your banging post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but we have been competitive in every game so we play ok wherever we go. Not really the definition of flat track bullies

You have been slapped in two games by very average footy teams. But keep grasping for straws lol.

Hawks by 50
Bombers by 60

That's bottom 2 material
Close losses are still losses. Just keep ignoring the facts as it suits your argument. We beat Port in Adelaide and North at Etihad. Who have you beaten away from Etihad this year? Dogs have beaten teams that are currently 7th, 12th, 13th and 14th. And you have been beaten by teams that are 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. That's some serious flat tracking right there but just keep going with your discourse that has no foundation in fact.

Lol ok diddums

Can't wait to get the Eagles over here it will be like another bye. Much like last years elimination final was.

Now back to the umpires with you that's normally your banging post.
Beat Port 2 weeks ago who are above Dogs on ladder

Lol ok diddums

We have already beaten Port (who are above the dogs and 5th, with the best % and have one game in hand)
Your mob are 0-4 interstate

Close losses are still losses. Just keep ignoring the facts as it suits your argument. We beat Port in Adelaide and North at Etihad. Who have you beaten away from Etihad this year? Dogs have beaten teams that are currently 7th, 12th, 13th and 14th. And you have been beaten by teams that are 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th. That's some serious flat tracking right there.

You pkay well in Adelaide but shame that doesn't help on the last day on September and North are garbage.

We have lost to 3 good teams and the Eagles I will admit that.

But you keep racking up those home wins and make finals and give someone an easy first round again.

Home track heroes yes, FTB's no.
You do know the definition of a flat track bully is one who beats up on rubbish teams but can't get it done against the top sides don't you?
Eagles haven't beaten up anybody.
They are just a average side who plays well at their home ground and for some reason does well in Adelaide.
Adelaide is similar, a narrow, long ground. If there's going to be a time to (ever) travel to Perth against an otherwise competitive eagles team and expect to win, it's next year on the wide new stadium.

You pkay well in Adelaide but shame that doesn't help on the last day on September and North are garbage.

We have lost to 3 good teams and the Eagles I will admit that.

But you keep racking up those home wins and make finals and give someone an easy first round again.
We will keep racking up those home wins and enough away wins to get us into the finals and I hope we come up against the bullies again in the first week because I guarantee you won't make it any further as you will most likely play us in Perth. However I doubt we will be playing your lot because they can only win at Etihad and can't win interstate so they will be struggling to win enough games to make the finals this year.

Just like last year hey ?

Sorry peacock teams don't win finals they choke and if we make finals, and that's an if I'm more than happy to admit, the Eagles will not be a challenge.

You blokes wanna hope you win enough to make it and get shine final coz you ain't winning anywhere else when it matters.
Read great8's definition of a flat track bully. Sounds a lot like the Doggies this year. You had a dream run last year but this year you're back in with all the other teams fighting to get into 8th place on the ladder but sadly I don't think you'll make it.

Read great8's definition of a flat track bully. Sounds a lot like the Doggies this year. You had a dream run last year but this year you're back in with all the other teams fighting to get into 8th place on the ladder but sadly I don't think you'll make it.

You HOPE we don't but our draw is a hell of a lot easier on the back end and we have done most of our travelling already.

The amusing thing is IF we win next week and when GWS beat the Eagles we will be above them on the ladder and we have been shite!!

Cross those fingers Eagles fans

Lol have a great night
They have never beaten us yet but they will one day but I'm not sure it will be this week. They haven't been playing great footy either so it should be a close one. As for the dogs, they'll probably win because they're playing at Etihad against a team below them on the ladder so watch the flat trackers do what they do best.

They have never beaten us yet but they will one day but I'm not sure it will be this week. They haven't been playing great footy either so it should be a close one. As for the dogs, they'll probably win because they're playing at Etihad against a team below them on the ladder so watch the flat trackers do what they do best.

Yipeeeee

Hey just on that flat track bully how did that 6th Eagles versus 7th Bulldogs final work out last year?

So was that being flat track bullies coz we really did spank you.

Back