Are the Eagles still the biggest flat track bullies?

Who are the biggest flat track bullies going around right now?

• Eagles (since 2013)

Votes: 418 71.6%
  • Magpies (since 2014)

Votes: 32 5.5%
  • Power (since 2015)

Votes: 124 21.2%
  • Bulldogs (since 2015)

Votes: 53 9.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

FMD! Are the WC still flat track bullies? I mean FFS this team is a genuine contender, those who can't grasp that either don't watch them or don't understand footy.

Talk about :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Finally man this thread has been going on for bloody ages, any team that gets on a run is now a flat track bully

West coast have some huge challenges ahead.
Mcgovern and gaff likely gone at seasons end
Kennedy, still an absolute gun the past 18 months he has really started to suffer with injuries.

May be a mini rebuild in a year or two

Are you happy with the current condition of the eagles list going forward?
We're 10-3, equal top of the ladder with three key position players to come back in... pretty happy. We have a replacement for JK in Brander. I don't think we're going to lose both Gaff and McGovern and if we lose one, we'll be compensated. Lot of teams in a lot worse position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is just another result that confirms there's not a great team in the competition.

Richmond are probably the best, but they're not a great team in the historical sense.

Just a lot of good ordinary teams with a few a rung or two better than a wide pack fighting for finals.

Whoever wins the flag will be another team that made the most of a poor era.

We're 10-3, equal top of the ladder with three key position players to come back in... pretty happy. We have a replacement for JK in Brander. I don't think we're going to lose both Gaff and McGovern and if we lose one, we'll be compensated. Lot of teams in a lot worse position.
Yeah, you're right, the new rookie guy is probably a like for like replacement for one of the best key forwards in the game for the last ten years.

This is just another result that confirms there's not a great team in the competition.

Richmond are probably the best, but they're not a great team in the historical sense.

Just a lot of good ordinary teams with a few a rung or two better than a wide pack fighting for finals.

Whoever wins the flag will be another team that made the most of a poor era.
Someone's expecting their team to lose tonight and to start it's plummet down the ladder.
A competitive season does not mean a poor season. You've been drinking Geelongs bath water again.

Speaking of competitive, how well did the umpires compete for the Eagles last night in the 3rd?
They're not even trying to hide their bias any more.

Someone's expecting their team to lose tonight and to start it's plummet down the ladder.
A competitive season does not mean a poor season. You've been drinking Geelongs bath water again.

Speaking of competitive, how well did the umpires compete for the Eagles last night in the 3rd?
They're not even trying to hide their bias any more.
I suppose it's normal for Richmond fans to take umbrage when others say there are no great teams in the AFL and there hasn't been for some time. This is just obvious for seasoned footy observers.

Yes, the umpiring is disgraceful in the West.

And I fully expect to win tonight. But that won't change one thing I've said.

I suppose it's normal for Richmond fans to take umbrage when others say there are no great teams in the AFL and there hasn't been for some time. This is just obvious for seasoned footy observers.

Yes, the umpiring is disgraceful in the West.

And I fully expect to win tonight. But that won't change one thing I've said.
2 Brownlow medalists. All Australian Captain. Multiple Coleman medalist. High scoring team. Bottom 6 players who play their role very well.
Sounds like a pretty great team to me.
You're just being a bad sport.
It's unbecoming of you. Leave that sort of carry on to Geelong supporters.

2 Brownlow medalists. All Australian Captain. Multiple Coleman medalist. High scoring team. Bottom 6 players who play their role very well.
Sounds like a pretty great team to me.
You're just being a bad sport.
It's unbecoming of you. Leave that sort of carry on to Geelong supporters.
A good team. Not a "great" one.

Back