Are the Eagles still the biggest flat track bullies?

Who are the biggest flat track bullies going around right now?

• Eagles (since 2013)

Votes: 418 71.6%
  • Magpies (since 2014)

Votes: 32 5.5%
  • Power (since 2015)

Votes: 124 21.2%
  • Bulldogs (since 2015)

Votes: 53 9.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Does not matter where you win games .....swans have lost three home games ...

We have lost two home games

Cool.

This was the initial message I responded to:

Thats cute....they're 0-3 this season.

Hence why I was commenting on home v away. Not sure why this has spiralled into multiple posts, when I was merely stating a fact about recent records home and away for WC and Richmond.

Good luck to you but as a one-eyed Freo fan I am hoping WC continues their downward trajectory :thumbsu:

We have played a massive 3 games with a home advantage. To call most Vic teams flat track bullies is a stretch because most only get 3-4 genuine home games for the whole year. There just isn't a big enough sample size to judge.

Add to that, we have only played good teams away, and only played s**t teams at home. That's gonna skew it even more.
Yep, happy to agree with most of this.
Worth noting that your non -genuine home games are roughly a 50-50 chance yep? Not like playing interstate, so you are less disadvantaged than WC is with your ‘away’ games. Although as you say, depends who you play and where(and when). Eagles away record maybe sounds better on paper this year however they played Giants in that slump ( Giants had) and Hawks at Etihad. Whereas you played 3 good teams in good form. So yep, it’s skewed.

Last edited:
Last Fremantle Game
OUTS:
Taberner
Walters (not KPF) but the second highest scorer and #1 assist

INS: (1st or 2nd year players)
Bainfield
Giro
Cerra
Brayshaw
Cox
Ryan

Apeness, Tucker not 1st or 2nd year players but greenhorns none the less. Six of them hit the scoreboard with majors.

Your full strength team bar JK struggled to get a 10 point win against the same mob who were decimated at the time. We put the cue in the rack at half time and settled for a 10 goal victory.

You arent seriously comparing walters and taberner to kennedy and darling?

But go on telling us about how awesome all your kids are, as it has nothing to do with this conversation about The EAGLES.

Last edited:

Weages can't replace JJk and Darling, who happens to be in career best form, with 2 rookies and expect smooth sailing.

Last thing they need is these 2 out at the same time
Lecras now out for an extended period as well with a dislocated wrist.

...pretty much their entire forward line IS injured. No team would cover the loss of their two best KPFs and another first 22 medium forward like LeCras any better I don’t think.
27 points up nearing 3qtr time and 20 up at 3qtr time. I don't think it was those players who blew that 20 point lead. Mids and defence capitulated. Betts was missing for the Crows as was about 5-10 other players.

They're a mentally weak side who can't beat good opposition away. When it MATTERS.

27 points up nearing 3qtr time and 20 up at 3qtr time. I don't think it was those players who blew that 20 point lead. Mids and defence capitulated. Betts was missing for the Crows as was about 5-10 other players.

They're a mentally weak side who can't beat good opposition away. When it MATTERS.

You mean like in the Elimination Final against Port last year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...pretty much their entire forward line IS injured. No team would cover the loss of their two best KPFs and another first 22 medium forward like LeCras any better I don’t think.

They were covering for them pretty well for 3 quarters though. That said, I don't think they're "pretenders" just yet.

Hard to win without a +15 advantage from the umps.
The umps didn't cost West Coast their 27 point lead. In fact I saw plenty of frees go west coast's way and frees not given to the Adelaide Crows. Whatever free kicks the crows won were because they were the better team and earned them.

West Coast shat the bed.

Cant believe this bull s**t thread is still up. We have won every game in Melbourne this year what else do we need to do?

Back