Are the Eagles still the biggest flat track bullies?

Who are the biggest flat track bullies going around right now?

• Eagles (since 2013)

Votes: 418 71.6%
  • Magpies (since 2014)

Votes: 32 5.5%
  • Power (since 2015)

Votes: 124 21.2%
  • Bulldogs (since 2015)

Votes: 53 9.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you still stand by your claim that we are a 5th-8th placed side?

Don't deflect.

I do stand by it, I am not in the media.

and i will stubbornly stand by it until round 23, but i will be back to eat humble pie If i am wrong,

Finals next week? awesome

Or did you just beat Collingwood who havent beaten anyone?
I wouldn't be calling out West Coast if I were you. You recently just lost to us who this season are bloody terrible. You've been touched up on your home deck a few times already before that, and the best in the comp showed than when it matters they can sweep you aside with ease.

Also Lucky Kennedy and Darling were missing in your encounterss with WCE AND having the umps were on your side.

Very lucky indeed.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be calling out West Coast if I were you. You recently just lost to us who this season are bloody terrible. You've been touched up on your home deck a few times already before that, and the best in the comp showed than when it matters they can sweep you aside with ease.

Also Lucky Kennedy and Darling were missing in your encounterss with WCE AND having the umps were on your side.

Very lucky indeed.

Can’t tell who us is on this phone

But what’s Sydney got to do with west coast

Where did I say anything about the swans in this? I Made a prediction about the eagles

Ziebell and Majak botched easy goals yesterday too Swan Boy. You should worry firmly about yourself. That's two Etihad escapes now. Don't forget the Western Bulldogs early in the year.

Lol

Two posts that aren’t relevant to this, so unless you support the top side you can’t comment on others?

Mind you love how you dimish Sydney results but ignore our injuries etc

Great work

I stand by my prediction but as I said if I’m wrong so be it, not like I’m threatening to kill eagles fans or piss on someone

So get over it champ

Can’t tell who us is on this phone

But what’s Sydney got to do with west coast

Where did I say anything about the swans in this? I Made a prediction about the eagles

Sometimes there is no impressing someone.

Eagles won 10 in a row for starters. They dismantled Richmond, They beat GWS twice, They beat Geelong, They beat Pies at the MCG comfortably, they haven't lost a game in Melbourne, They beat Port.

The only decent team they haven't beaten is Sydney and (not including round 1 because thats a throw away game anyway) only lost by a few goals without having an entire forward line. The weekend showed that with those forwards back, they are a completely different side.

It's okay to have a chip on your shoulder. But at some point it just becomes pathetic if you have no evidence for it.

Very lucky indeed.
Why do yo have Geelong next to your name when you clearly support West Coast?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant believe this bull s**t thread is still up. We have won every game in Melbourne this year what else do we need to do?
That'd be because it was bumped by an insecure Eagles supporter

Lol

Two posts that aren’t relevant to this, so unless you support the top side you can’t comment on others?

Mind you love how you dimish Sydney results but ignore our injuries etc

Great work

I stand by my prediction but as I said if I’m wrong so be it, not like I’m threatening to kill eagles fans or piss on someone

So get over it champ

We’ve beaten gws twice

Pies away .....hawks away

We beat Richmond ...yes at home but in reality we smashed them ......our best in the day is good enough

Swans are aging ...Kennedy, Hannebery jack are almost cooked .....and buddy is not as god as every makes out .....

You were lucky north chocked

I’m waiting for the worst team ever to be sitting second after 16 rounds thread to appear .....

Or the flag was tained threads

Why do yo have Geelong next to your name when you clearly support West Coast?

Similar to Andronicus, The speaker and Power Raid I'd imagine.

Support another club foremost but they have a strong affinity to Fremantle.

Weve lost 2 games in Perth

2 away ..1 in Sydney ..1 v crows..in adelaide.

Weve lost 1 game to a low opponent Essendon.

Hardly flat track bullies

Beaten gws away...pies away...what more do we have to do

Finals next week? awesome

Or did you just beat Collingwood who havent beaten anyone?
Good game today mate. A word of advice, be respectful and show a little bit. Before you mention Geelong, I don't go and bash other teams who are better than us and I'll happily admit there are a fair few of those. Happy to get your measure but a few weeks ago.

Good luck for the rest of the year, keep your head up, but be a little bit more humble hey. Because today, you sure ate a nice, big piece of it.

Humble Pie:think:

Good game today mate. A word of advice, be respectful and show a little bit. Before you mention Geelong, I don't go and bash other teams who are better than us and I'll happily admit there are a fair few of those. Happy to get your measure but a few weeks ago.

Good luck for the rest of the year, keep your head up, but be a little bit more humble hey. Because today, you sure ate a nice, big piece of it.

Humble Pie:think:

I did

I couldn’t see who you went for when I commented

And also it’s football, don’t take it that seriously, just talk s**t and if you win you win if you lose well it sucks and sure sucked

Back