Are the Eagles still the biggest flat track bullies?

Who are the biggest flat track bullies going around right now?

• Eagles (since 2013)

Votes: 418 71.6%
  • Magpies (since 2014)

Votes: 32 5.5%
  • Power (since 2015)

Votes: 124 21.2%
  • Bulldogs (since 2015)

Votes: 53 9.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Concussion is possibly a week, but we have to wait and see.

Kennedy is some bullshit that the club won't tell us how bad it is. He's been "close to playing" for about three weeks now.
Regularly discussed in press conferences -JK has a fractured leg and doesn't come up after training - when he does he will play.

They do kind of remind me of Freo in 2015. An old side who started the season strongly limping towards the finishing line, but with a good enough win-loss record to earn two home finals.

Major difference being that they're playing much better football than we did at the end of that year.

We arent that old. Definitely not Freo 15 old. We have had 8 debutants this year. its the fact that with these injuries we have to rely on 1st year players to kick goals is the issue i.e Rioli, Ryan.

Missing against Melbourne

The best Ruckmen in the comp
The best forward in the comp in season 2018 BEFORE injury
2nd favourite for the Brownlow
A forward who has been 2 x Coleman medallist in 2015 and 2016 and would have won it last year if he played more games. Maybe the case in 2014.

On top of this the umps did them in. Are they cooked? No. If they lose to Brisbane they will be though. Injuries will cost WCE this season I think they could make the Grand Final but won't get close to Richmond. Had they had a full list to choose from, they could have gone all the way.

We arent that old. Definitely not Freo 15 old. We have had 8 debutants this year. its the fact that with these injuries we have to rely on 1st year players to kick goals is the issue i.e Rioli, Ryan.
This absolutely cost us the Game in Sydney against the swans with 4 first games inc a debutant in the forward line (with an already unfit JK fracturing his leg)

Still most see the injection of youth as a positive

nah we're still good, we have been dominant with both Kennedy and JD in our side and should have them both fit for finals

i'd keep an eye on Melbourne in september if they play like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than maybe GWS have the worst luck in that only their best players are not playing constantly.

Collingwood may have a lot of injuries but majority of them to bottom 5-10 players in the team.

If finish top 2 and don't get any more injuries should make the grand final. Match up well against Richmond as well. Hawthorn and Sydney would be harder to beat than Richmond in the grand final for WC
hmm....

nah we're still good, we have been dominant with both Kennedy and JD in our side and should have them both fit for finals

i'd keep an eye on Melbourne in september if they play like that

Melbourne are very good everywhere but the MCG. Its going to be a problem for them in finals.

If we could actually get the band back together (aka the forward line) it may well go some way to being able to kick a winning score. Surprisingly somewhat harder to kick goals without one. So, no, we aren't cooked, and when JK and Darling come back in the side we should hopefully see some more scoreboard pressure.

What chance Darling & Kennedy are back for the finals? If both can come back with any sort of fitness base then West Coast could make the grand final, but Richmond would start $1.10 against them

Need a kick after the siren against a Port Adelaide team with key position players injured to score a win (... and then blew their loads on social media afterwards :$)

Couldn't hold a lead for more than a minute against a Melbourne team missing three of it's best players at their own home ground while getting a golden run from the umpires.

You know how many of the other finalists have lost to Melbourne in 2018? None.

Put a fork in them... they're cooked.

Taking all in to consideration, they are still a worry, along with Collingwood they have kept on keeping on.

Yep, both teams running on momentum currently.

If Darling doesn't come up for the Brisbane game that's preferable to him getting KOd in the first quarter as we can at least plan for it. We looked better in the second half with Vardy and Ah Chee playing forward but it took a good quarter or more to adjust to the new structure.

Need a kick after the siren against a Port Adelaide team with key position players injured to score a win (... and then blew their loads on social media afterwards :$)

Couldn't hold a lead for more than a minute against a Melbourne team missing three of it's best players at their own home ground while getting a golden run from the umpires.

You know how many of the other finalists have lost to Melbourne in 2018? None.

Put a fork in them... they're cooked.

Your lot waiting until you actually made the 8 this year to send out finals info packs?

We have a had a good year by any definition but like some other sides injuries have taken a toll. I have no doubt we will be very competitive in the finals and possibly could go very well if JK and JD are fit and up and about.
I still believe we have a few players who don't work hard enough for the entire length of the games and that concerns me a great deal leading into finals as that is the one place you stand out once it becomes man on man as finals generally do.
I am optimistic about our chances but I would not be betting on us.

Back