Are the Geelong Seagulls/Pivotonians/Cats now smaller than the Borough?

Are the Geelong Cats now smaller than a VFA club

• Yes minnow status confirmed

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • 9 flags in 120 years no wonder they want to add their VFA tally

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Dangerflog will fake another injury just to avoid playing for this embarrassing team

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Swimming and **** are better in Port Melbourne

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
If the Geelong Seagulls (name used in their most successful era) get the rules changed to embarrassingly include their popularly voted for VFA flags from the 1800's in their total, then will this club after nearly 150 years, a foundation Australian rules club now become smaller than Port Melbourne FC?

Nearly 150 years for a paltry 16 flags, a figure surpassed by the Borough in only 145 years, are the Seagulls/Pivotonians/Cats about to become even more of a minnow club than they already are?

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Back in your box minnow.

IMG_20190604_123334.jpg

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
You are an idiot Im about as Croation as rebel Serb, I have no benny's, eliases or any other false user names, I use one nickname and have done so since joining in 2009.

I think you'd be better off having one.

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Back in your box minnow.

View attachment 686915
This is incorrect firstly Port are above the Geelong seagulls if we count VFA flags, not to mention someone forgot to add the 2 VFA flags Richmond won before we decided to not bother turning up to these shitful VFA grand finals in 1904.

Byron Porkett

Club Legend
Jun 3, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Lol nice one Vesty er sorry Byron whats happened to Port porky?
Dunno mate, they're probably tucking into a plate of honey chicken somewhere in Shanghai. Plastic franchise selling out to the Chinese :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Not a bad Thread friend, you've landed the PommyDH and followed the time-honoured Richmond tradition of proceeding to melt in the very Thread you've just created. Kudo friend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
This is incorrect firstly Port are above the Geelong seagulls if we count VFA flags, not to mention someone forgot to add the 2 VFA flags Richmond won before we decided to not bother turning up to these shitful VFA grand finals in 1904.

Sorry only top tier flags count. Nice try though

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Dunno mate, they're probably tucking into a plate of honey chicken somewhere in Shanghai. Plastic franchise selling out to the Chinese :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Not a bad Thread friend, you've landed the PommyDH and followed the time-honoured Richmond tradition of proceeding to melt in the very Thread you've just created. Kudo friend

Tiggy2709 is just tilting cos I melted him in my Hawkins thread.

Nothing to be ashamed of. Just a single post from me is enough to rustle some poster's jimmies.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
When you say flags do you mean knitted tea cosies as were presented back in the day by the CWA?

No. They were knitted for 2nd tier flags like in 1905.

Back