Are the Geelong Seagulls/Pivotonians/Cats now smaller than the Borough?

Are the Geelong Cats now smaller than a VFA club

• Yes minnow status confirmed

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • 9 flags in 120 years no wonder they want to add their VFA tally

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Dangerflog will fake another injury just to avoid playing for this embarrassing team

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Swimming and **** are better in Port Melbourne

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Mr Blicavs

Basking in Premiership glory!
Aug 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toronto Raptors - Maple Leafs
No need I read it correctly the first time.

"We would never claim to be a big club and then combine forces with another outgunned minnow force"

The bolded part by adding the and makes it ambiguous as to your meaning, as my response stated "I would assume you're smart enough to not even think about claiming to be a big club? seems my assumption was correct:thumbsu:

Well its pretty clear whos obsessed with who boys and girls.:$:$:$:$

Screenshot (5).png

Jan 25, 2013
Deep Inside
AFL Club
Geelong
No need I read it correctly the first time.

"We would never claim to be a big club and then combine forces with another outgunned minnow force"

The bolded part by adding the and makes it ambiguous as to your meaning, as my response stated "I would assume you're smart enough to not even think about claiming to be a big club? seems my assumption was correct:thumbsu:

Cool deflection and all that but I have noticed instead of addressing my point you're spending all of your energy trying to deflect to a new topic.

That Hawfie goo that you've been chugging seems to be having an adverse affect on your internal chemistry.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Cool deflection and all that but I have noticed instead of addressing my point you're spending all of your energy trying to deflect to a new topic.

That Hawfie goo that you've been chugging seems to be having an adverse affect on your internal chemistry.
I do understand your need to keep the topic on hawfie goo, you cats have had to swallow so much of it over the years and now your gulping down Tiger goo by the gallon, goo chuggers gotta chug.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
It feels like you are a little triggered.

I know of of a couple of flags we can thank you for.

With our vastly superior record against you in finals there are probably more, thanks anyway.
How embarrassing, knowing that you will forever owe Geelong a debt of gratitude for anything you ever achieve in the AFL.

All your flags are belong to us.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Triggered2709 still melting I see. Hope he makes it to tomorrow night.

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
How embarrassing, knowing that you will forever owe Geelong a debt of gratitude for anything you ever achieve in the AFL.

All your flags are belong to us.
Yes we must thank those we keep beating for being pathetic enough that we can keep extending our lead over them on the premiership ladder.

It's always better to be a good winner than a sore loser, now being sore losers that's something you Cats excel at.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Yes we must thank those we keep beating for being pathetic enough that we can keep extending our lead over them on the premiership ladder.

It's always better to be a good winner than a sore loser, now being sore losers that's something you Cats excel at.
Oh timid little tag along Tiggie. You would still be beating up on third grade teams. A symptom that your club has never shaken, always were always will be downhill skiers. 😞

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Im surprised you consider Geelong a third rate team, overrating them a little aren't you?

8 v 2 11 v 9
Forever the Richmond Tagalongs...

Oh we're from Tagalongland
A flighty furry
We're from Tagalongland
In any weather you will see our frayed chagrin
Risking head and shin?
If we were freakin out of our minds.
We'll run and hide our skins!
For we're from Tagalongland
We never weaken while the mighty teams are gone
Like the Tiger of old
We're meek and we're trolled
For we're from Tagalong
Yellow and hacks
We're from Tagalongland.

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Forever the Richmond Tagalongs...

Oh we're from Tagalongland
A flighty furry
We're from Tagalongland
In any weather you will see our frayed chagrin
Risking head and shin?
If we were freakin out of our minds.
We'll run and hide our skins!
For we're from Tagalongland
We never weaken while the mighty teams are gone
Like the Tiger of old
We're meek and we're trolled
For we're from Tagalong
Yellow and hacks
We're from Tagalongland.

Im embarressed for you with equal amounts of pity thrown in.

What a shame I cant do the old Geelong song everyone sang during your 44 years:$ without a flag, it would be considered homophobic these days but hey, you're not called the handbaggers for nothing.:rainbow:

Oh credit for getting head and shin right, you must have heard our song quite a lot in the last few years:thumbsu:

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Im embarressed for you with equal amounts of pity thrown in.

What a shame I cant do the old Geelong song everyone sang during your 44 years:$ without a flag, it would be considered homophobic these days but hey, you're not called the handbaggers for nothing.:rainbow:

Oh credit for getting head and shin right, you must have heard our song quite a lot in the last few years:thumbsu:
Supporters of foundation clubs don't need pity from tag along minnows. 😉

Ricketz

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2011
Wagga Wagga
AFL Club
Geelong
Okay Ill stick to just feeling embarrassed for you.
I'd be more embarrassed about what your club dished up for three quarters on Friday.

Shameful display. Like a cap gun, once they went off with a tiny little bang in the first, they had nothing left in the magazine afterwards.

Or maybe, be embarrassed by your shameful excuse making brethren.

But don't be embarrassed for us, we are on top of the table after having smashed you guys a day ago. 😘

Aug 27, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I'd be more embarrassed about what your club dished up for three quarters on Friday.

Shameful display. Like a cap gun, once they went off with a tiny little bang in the first, they had nothing left in the magazine afterwards.

Or maybe, be embarrassed by your shameful excuse making brethren.

But don't be embarrassed for us, we are on top of the table after having smashed you guys a day ago. 😘
The future is ours.

The Tiger reserves even with half of their team playing in the seniors still easily accounted for your mob for the second time this year.
The temporary set back we are experiencing in the seniors will pass and the Tigers will be back, bookmark it.

Back