Are the Geelong Seagulls/Pivotonians/Cats now smaller than the Borough?

Are the Geelong Cats now smaller than a VFA club

• Yes minnow status confirmed

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • 9 flags in 120 years no wonder they want to add their VFA tally

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Dangerflog will fake another injury just to avoid playing for this embarrassing team

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Swimming and **** are better in Port Melbourne

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at all those Tugs with a higher average of effective disposals than Mitch Duncan. Just one. Houli. Who is also a Top 10 turnover merchant....off the HBF
fea86bdbda7a9ce946b166d5d45bdbdc.jpg

2d3fdc37d8f72609d2e218477a969a7d.jpg
Yep if we were on our game we would have won this one, hard to.understand how the Cats lost two of the four quarters.

Woeful disposal efficiency is exactly what we displayed, zero Cats pressure as usual, yet we had 5 set shots out on the full, throw in a few terrible umpiring errors costing us a minimum of 3 goals and we could have been in the game.

Geelong looked dominant but in reality had two umpire assisted bursts of play that added up to 10 goals in about 12 minutes, Richmond won both the first and last quarters.

Unfortunately bad kicking is bad football and bad umpiring is just the norm.

Ump assisted. Lol.

Does anybody know if Richmond have injuries or not? Im not sure but apparently there’s a rumour (excuse) that they do! I just wanted to clear this up if it was true or not? And wasn’t just #excusemond

Socrates2 thoughts??

Does anybody know if Richmond have injuries or not? Im not sure but apparently there’s a rumour (excuse) that they do! I just wanted to clear this up if it was true or not? And wasn’t just #excusemond

Socrates2 thoughts??
Yes thankyou, they are Alex Rance (ACL), Jack Riewoldt (PCL), Jayden Short (elbow), David Astbury (hamstring), Toby Nankervis (adductor), Jack Ross (ankle) and Kane Lambert (Achilles) Trent Cotchin, Shane Edwards, Marlion Pickett.
Four All-Australians, the Captain, our Ruckman and 3nd in B and F (Lambert).
On the positive side, Richmond have the best batch of youngsters in the AFL; Balta, Stack, Ross ,Baker, Naish and Shai Bolton.
We will still beat Adelaide tomorow and improve from there.

Last edited:
Yes thankyou, they are Alex Rance (ACL), Jack Riewoldt (PCL), Jayden Short (elbow), David Astbury (hamstring), Toby Nankervis (adductor), Jack Ross (ankle) and Kane Lambert (Achilles) Trent Cotchin, Shane Edwards, Marlion Pickett.
Four All-Australians, the Captain, our Ruckman and 3nd in B and F (Lambert).
On the positive side, Richmond have the best batch of youngsters in the AFL; Balta, Stack, Ross ,Baker, Naish and Shai Bolton.
We will still beat Adelaide tomorow and improve from there.

Your list looks injured.

Half those people I’ve never even heard of.. are you sure they are even at the club? you can’t just open up the phone book and start pulling out random names m8

Half those people I’ve never even heard of.. are you sure they are even at the club? you can’t just open up the phone book and start pulling out random names m8

The guy who they got in the mid season draft who hasn't played a game is supposedly an out.

The guy who they got in the mid season draft who hasn't played a game is supposedly an out.
hmmm seems like a pretty big loss no wonder tuggers are hurting so bad.. I wasn’t around but did they atleast go back2back like the hashtags suggested??

Back